Tell us something we don't know...

1. How come Dogs don't have boogers? How can they dig it out if they do?
Why do they sneeze on me?

2. Why man likes me so quickly when all I did was sit on the bench,
waiting for my order quietly?

3. How come apes don't have booty like ours, if it is true that
we are evolved from apes?

4. Why do we have mosquitoes? Are they suppose to give us diseases?

Tell me something I don't know.

Deafilmedia sez: "Tell me something I don't know".
Ok, here's one: Do flies ever get sick? Lol....

I almost died of alcohol poisoning when I was 13. My blood alcohol level was .44

Hey FC - where are these ducks and geese sitting at - I gotta find me a new honeyhole for this upcoming waterfowl season.

I personally like looking at ducks and geese. Sure they are going to shit everywhere, they're wildlife, not domesticated pets that have been toilet trained.

I like going out to Lake Dardanelle and feeding the ducks and geese when the ranger isnt looking, haha. Maddie likes it too. I have pics of Maddie chasing a mallard drake out there.

My favorite movie of all time is Labyrinth. Yeah, I know it's from the 80's and had really crappy special effects and some very obvious plot flaws, but I love it. :aw:

1. How come Dogs don't have boogers? How can they dig it out if they do?
Why do they sneeze on me?

2. Why man likes me so quickly when all I did was sit on the bench,
waiting for my order quietly?

3. How come apes don't have booty like ours, if it is true that
we are evolved from apes?

4. Why do we have mosquitoes? Are they suppose to give us diseases?

Tell me something I don't know.

obiovous you dont know much about dogs? dogs do have boogers.. all dogs do sneeze cuz they have great sense of smell.. u prolly had too much perfume on?? thats why sneezed on you? who knows...

why ask us questions.. i advised you to go and research this online.. there are bunches of informations out there. good luck! :)

Hey FC - where are these ducks and geese sitting at - I gotta find me a new honeyhole for this upcoming waterfowl season.

I personally like looking at ducks and geese. Sure they are going to shit everywhere, they're wildlife, not domesticated pets that have been toilet trained.

I like going out to Lake Dardanelle and feeding the ducks and geese when the ranger isnt looking, haha. Maddie likes it too. I have pics of Maddie chasing a mallard drake out there.

ohh theres one i know is brewer lake and ponds here that do have geese and ducks.. ha..i cant remmy name of pond but its in Center Ridge where the bald eagles are found to mate and etc.. alot of them there.. :)

would u believe i have seen lake dardanelle from the interstate but never to stop and look.. i need to.. LOL... i was told its good spot to fish..

The only problem with Center Ridge is that it is a protected area - you cant hunt there. (sigh- with understanding though)

Im trying to remember where Brewer Lake is - but I cant think of it for the life of me. I do know it is over by Morrilton or thereabouts.

As for Lake Dardanelle - fantastic place - ESPN and B.A.S.S. Tournament has been there at least tiwce that I know of so that tells you right there if you fish Lake Dardanelle, you are almost gauranteed a catch. I just fish right off the piers most of the time - Ive been relatively lucky there, but Ive not been boat fishing in gosh at least 3-4 years. I think for my vacation nex summer Me and Maddie may camp out there in a rented travel trailer for the week. Just something to get out of the house and do something different.

I threw a red brick into a big blue mailbox near post office place. I was curious. :o
Dude... That not cool and its also against the law. You could have destroyed someones important mail by doing that. Seems kind of childish to me.

obiovous you dont know much about dogs? dogs do have boogers.. all dogs do sneeze cuz they have great sense of smell.. u prolly had too much perfume on?? thats why sneezed on you? who knows...

why ask us questions.. i advised you to go and research this online.. there are bunches of informations out there. good luck! :)

Hey.. Can I any question? What is "boogers"... I didn´t find this Dictionary :(
anyway
yep, I agree all dogs do sneeze.

Boogers: boo-G-R-s - the green slimy stuff that kindergarteners pick out of there nose and eat for a nice tasty mid afternoon snack.

As for me - I did steal the town population sign when I was in high school. (my dad found it and returned it to the city...... but I still get a giggle out of the thought)

Boogers: boo-G-R-s - the green slimy stuff that kindergarteners pick out of there nose and eat for a nice tasty mid afternoon snack.

As for me - I did steal the town population sign when I was in high school. (my dad found it and returned it to the city...... but I still get a giggle out of the thought)

hahah dixie.. my nephews, my sons father, our friend and i all went out for a drive one night and we stopped at a stop sign then my nephews stole the stop sign and i said NO NO NO i dont wnana get in trouble.. they said dont worry.. i said HURRY.. HURRY.. lol gosh! never forgot that shit! my heart really pounded so hard! i thought i would die! ha... jeez! btw it happened 13 yrs ago... LOL

back when i was in high school say maybe 1997 when i'm 17 yrs old.. i had this car 1988 pontiac lemans, I really love that small car,
anyway there was a long huge land full of mud at the college campus, the henniepin(sp) tech college, i decide to drive on the grass and mud to give a wild drive and spin, and got my lemans muddy all over.

the bad news was, i accidently hitted the curb and got stuck, so i struggle to get out, however the mud is too slippery and got myself mud all over my pants and shirt.
i then gave up and walked home, so i can call a tow company, however the tow company says that he can't do it and that i have to call the police station.. frankly i feel SH*T and went ahead to call the police station then i walked back to where my car was stuck.. waiting for police to arrive, when they finally arrive the cop looked at me and my car and laughed then went ahead to the alchol(sp) breath test, and it shows i wasn't drinking. then when the tow came and pull my car off the mud, i was having a heart attack feeling because i know I will get in trouble. but

the good news is. there was a police chase going on.. so they all had to go and help back-up other cops with a police chase and i didn't get a ticket.. just a $40 to tow company.. and went home.. my dad asked me Why is it muddy? i giggled..

Last edited:
back when i was in high school say maybe 1997 when i'm 17 yrs old.. i had this car 1988 pontiac lemans, I really love that small car,
anyway there was a long huge land full of mud at the college campus, the henniepin(sp) tech college, i decide to drive on the grass and mud to give a wild drive and spin, and got my lemans muddy all over.

the bad news was, i accidently hitted the curb and got stuck, so i struggle to get out, however the mud is too slippery and got myself mud all over my pants and shirt.
i then gave up and walked home, so i can call a tow company, however the tow company says that he can't do it and that i have to call the police station.. frankly i feel SH*T and went ahead to call the police station then i walked back to where my car was stuck.. waiting for police to arrive, when they finally arrive the cop looked at me and my car and laughed then went ahead to the alchol(sp) breath test, and it shows i wasn't drinking. then when the tow came and pull my car off the mud, i was having a heart attack feeling because i know I will get in trouble. but

the good news is. there was a police chase going on.. so they all had to go and help back-up other cops with a police chase and i didn't get a ticket.. just a $40 to tow company.. and went home.. my dad asked me Why is it muddy? i giggled..

hahah! bad boy! lol.. hehe.. :giggle:

yall don't know Astrology.... wow. :giggle: It can predict future.

Hmm... maybe I should Gamble and win some money... :giggle:

Something about me.....Last Friday after Wallyworld, I smacked LuciaDisturbed like a pimp.........on her booty though.....she liked it. hee hee!

Something about me.....Last Friday after Wallyworld, I smacked LuciaDisturbed like a pimp.........on her booty though.....she liked it. hee hee!

Hee hee, CasperGemini is such a naughty boy!!! I guess I'm gonna have to give him a spanking! :giggle:

Back