Tell us about your 2013 hang over

Every time I drink too much, which now that I don't drink as much as I used to doesn't take much, and get a hangover I just feel so oooolllllldddddd.

No drinks for me this year. I did stay awake all night though and I almost feel hungover from it still!!!

yah me too, i went easy this time round, and yup uddy RR, and yah last month i wore a geniune Arabs outfit, and had a real sword (is a gift to me), 24k gold, real dagger,scary sharp, and the sword's end (in the cursor) keep knocking people- embarrassing, well that night, i was on the piss, with one of the most expensive NZ's beer, Moa, on tap their paile ale, and loved it, and hardly a hang over next day, because it wasnt the cheap stuff. only the cheap alky will wreck you - seriously..now dont try to skull the bottle of a herrnessey brandy XO though , you WILL get sick lol

Hi ya everyone, New Year was a scream, well mint. No hangover as such. My partner is Scottish and the family came round brother N sister-in-law,s parent,s-in-law, cousins, anyway it was a gd turn out, having a few vodies n Vimto , straight brandy,s n Carlesberg, me n the Father-in-law Jim decided to pop to the local and do a celebratery dance to the irish/scotish song "Tell Me Ma" , doing the jig, pmsl, went back to mine for the bells ,darent be late the missus would of killed me. The rest of the night was wicked, I spent most of the time on the WII to Just Dance 2 n 3 and the Michael Jackson Experience, must have been 5 by the time we got to bed, then the kids woke me up at 6.15 arrrggghhhhh . The belly full of homemade scotchbroth really put you back on your feet again. Had a cracking time ;-)

No hangover, slept in and rang in the new year with mio amor via text messaging and he called me New Year's Day :D

yah me too, i went easy this time round, and yup uddy RR, and yah last month i wore a geniune Arabs outfit, and had a real sword (is a gift to me), 24k gold, real dagger,scary sharp, and the sword's end (in the cursor) keep knocking people- embarrassing, well that night, i was on the piss, with one of the most expensive NZ's beer, Moa, on tap their paile ale, and loved it, and hardly a hang over next day, because it wasnt the cheap stuff. only the cheap alky will wreck you - seriously..now dont try to skull the bottle of a herrnessey brandy XO though , you WILL get sick lol

I don't know...I think all alcohol if you drink too much of it will give you a hangover, but the cheap stuff, that will wreck your butt lol.

I used to work at a gas station and we sold this really cheap 40 oz beer called Schlitz, it was very very popular. I used to tell people all the time not to drink it, that I wouldn't drink anything that rhymes with shits, and if you drink something that cheap oh boy are you going to have the shits!!!

I don't know...I think all alcohol if you drink too much of it will give you a hangover, but the cheap stuff, that will wreck your butt lol.

I used to work at a gas station and we sold this really cheap 40 oz beer called Schlitz, it was very very popular. I used to tell people all the time not to drink it, that I wouldn't drink anything that rhymes with shits, and if you drink something that cheap oh boy are you going to have the shits!!!

Thinking....Schitz and Pabst Blue Ribbon used to be popular back way back when....And that cheapo wine, Boone's Farm?....and that Snuff called Peach.....along with those Lucky Strikes and Pall Mall ciggies....

the cheap stuff will give you a long, stomuch churning hangover, where as the clean pricy stuff will give headache or none, and if headache it dissappears by mid morning, and you dont feel sick at all, trust me i know. Ive had experience this even more with comparing wines...but then again soem cheaper wines tastes so good but wreck your gut next day and some expensive stuff can be tastels but so clean that stomuch not hurt at all, but, im so shrewd now that i know what expesnvie stuff to get and which to ignore (same goes for the cheap n cheerfuls) irish whiskey will give you an easier time, as its processed 3 times not 2, and bourbon once, but again, exepsnvie bourbon is better than cheap whisky - why? its because of the ingredient picked, the best, cleanest, not old grains, no, mould, good soil, soils maintained, engineer so properly (probably so time consuming to reflect this labour).. and so on...its text-book perfect so the hangover is a sign of 'perfectly made drink', because everything from start to finish was textbook perfect, in other words, I only buy the hand made stuff. (and when i cant i buy a good clean but made by micro breweries).
go back to whisky, same is said for japanese whisky because they still make it the old way, - by hand, and coal-fired by hand, wood not stainless steel barrels, whereas in Scotland demand is too high, they cant keep up pace using the traditional way, and cheat alot, (adding artifical flavour then 'cooked away' so the drinks is 'natural'. etc etc

hth
cheers

Wirelessly posted

kevin nolan said:
Hi ya everyone, New Year was a scream, well mint. No hangover as such. My partner is Scottish and the family came round brother N sister-in-law,s parent,s-in-law, cousins, anyway it was a gd turn out, having a few vodies n Vimto , straight brandy,s n Carlesberg, me n the Father-in-law Jim decided to pop to the local and do a celebratery dance to the irish/scotish song "Tell Me Ma" , doing the jig, pmsl, went back to mine for the bells ,darent be late the missus would of killed me. The rest of the night was wicked, I spent most of the time on the WII to Just Dance 2 n 3 and the Michael Jackson Experience, must have been 5 by the time we got to bed, then the kids woke me up at 6.15 arrrggghhhhh . The belly full of homemade scotchbroth really put you back on your feet again. Had a cracking time ;-)

The WII just Dance is bunches of fun! I prefer Zumba :)

Back