Tell us about something nice someone has done for you recently.

In A Cloud...

Reaction score
A friend of mine who buys alpaca wool direct from the ranch dyes and spins her own yarn.

She then knitted a very colorful scarf for me. She is so sweet to do that. :)

9587_10200955728274570_259433946_n.jpg

What has someone done for you that was very nice?

Nobody did anything nice for anyone lately? :(

Well, mine will end up making it like a knitted scarf thread. We went to visit my daughter on vacation recently and she had knitted me a scarf in a textured earth tones yarn.

It was plain , no fringes, and all cotton because of my sensory problems. She is very thoughtful, and I was touched.

She is making one for her stepdaughter in pink and purple and the little girl is also thrilled by her talent. :)

An annoying person took me off his friend list.

Friend gave me some flower seedlings and fertilizer for flowering plants the other day....She had given me a Boston Fern that was dead last month, so I took care of it and now it's back alive (keeping it set into water).....plan to surprise her and give it back to her in a few weeks....and my oldest boy is taking me out to dinner this weekend, giving me a break from the kitchen.

Well, mine will end up making it like a knitted scarf thread. We went to visit my daughter on vacation recently and she had knitted me a scarf in a textured earth tones yarn.

It was plain , no fringes, and all cotton because of my sensory problems. She is very thoughtful, and I was touched.

She is making one for her stepdaughter in pink and purple and the little girl is also thrilled by her talent. :)

That was sweet! Do you have any pictures of it that you would like to share? :)

An annoying person took me off his friend list.

Haha!

Friend gave me some flower seedlings and fertilizer for flowering plants the other day....She had given me a Boston Fern that was dead last month, so I took care of it and now it's back alive (keeping it set into water).....plan to surprise her and give it back to her in a few weeks....and my oldest boy is taking me out to dinner this weekend, giving me a break from the kitchen.

I bet she is going to be surprised when you give it back to her! She's going to want to know your secret on how you got to come back to life.

How thoughtful of your son! Where is he taking you to dinner, what kind of food? My son decided he wanted to make dinner for us and although he's no cook, him even trying was what was special.

I love hearing about the good things people do for others. It makes my day!

Last edited:
My sister and my bro in law took my family and me to the best wings restaurant in other state. They paid it for us. That was sooo nice of my sister and bro in law.

My boss does nice stuff for me often - buys lunch, ride to auto shop or home afterwards.

I've met a lot of nice people dealing with bikes from people who wants to share feedbacks to the # of referrals my existing customers have given me.

My sister and my bro in law took my family and me to the best wings restaurant in other state. They paid it for us. That was sooo nice of my sister and bro in law.

Isn't that nice? I love wings. I go to "Wing Stop" around here. They have a few difference sauces from garlic to super hot but I like the regular hot.

My boss does nice stuff for me often - buys lunch, ride to auto shop or home afterwards.

You know what that says? That says you are very much appreciated!!

I've met a lot of nice people dealing with bikes from people who wants to share feedbacks to the # of referrals my existing customers have given me.

That's because they believe in you and what you do, they want to help your business grow!

Here is a little section so you can see the pattern of the yarn.

kegniu_th.jpg

Oh that looks really complicated. Pretty! I wonder how long it took to make?

I had a few nice things happen today.

I've always felt that our floor cleaner lady - who I cannot communicate to - does such a great job. So one day I bought her breakfast. That totally surprised her and I think I embarrassed her but I think she deserved it.

TODAY, I understand that she was looking for me so she can buy me coffee! But in the mean time, a co worker of mine had bought me coffee because I had bought her one the other day. And while we were having coffee, another co worker who was on the way to work, offered to buy us a Jamba Juice.

:)

I love my co workers. So nice!

Isn't that nice? I love wings. I go to "Wing Stop" around here. They have a few difference sauces from garlic to super hot but I like the regular hot.

You know what that says? That says you are very much appreciated!!

That's because they believe in you and what you do, they want to help your business grow!

Oh that looks really complicated. Pretty! I wonder how long it took to make?
I know she worked on it for a long time. It is a really nice scarf.

:giggle:...so...you shared a joint while she was in the joint....

:lol:

well yesterday was raining hard, feel bit low and sicky needed some berrocca (fizzy vitamins to add to water for quick efferversice SP?)) i asked my neighbour to drive me to supermarket and they were so kind to take me there and back (no car atm) to get some stocks of food supply to last few more days and that tmw i have a big 2 days conferences to attend, long hours all day ,2 days course at the university on research, so gonna hate it, but need to be fresh and have some brainfood to devour

that was the kindness, im kind to them too, help them in garden and stuff too

good neighbours

i could go on bus but would be a walk too long in a flash flood rain we had yesterday , didnt want my food to be soaked! so im glad i asked for a ride. dont have a car now.

My parents do something nice for me everyday. Too many things to count....

Laura

My neighbors are awesome, he found out my back is out and ran his snowblower to clean off my 300 foot driveway.

Seized a pulley on my truck at 4am while with a friend, spent few hours waiting for stores to open my friend was kind enough to help me shove my heavy vehicle into the driveway after we towed it and proceeded to fix it until few hours later.

Back