tell me what u think of this

Personally?

I'm glad he showed a good portrait of SEE signs. Most people think SEE is like what The Rosa Lee Show (check the videos) has shown. He has shown what SEE truly is like.

All in all, it's a good video, IMO.

Good video, man, possible two thumbs up. lol I use the SEE but that guy is true, deaf people with ASL were kinda ignored and insulted me. But I learned ASL pretty good. *whew* heh

:lol: Cool ! I can communicate in both ways! I grew up in hearing and deaf worlds. It doesn't bother me, really.

I second with this guy in video about joinin' both together. :)

i like that idea.. its also a potery.. so i like that potery too as well

deaf is deaf.. we all are the same.. we all should be shared infos, etc..

yeah that vid man name is jon savage good show acts i was live in calf south when 7 old years i was use SEE, i still not undersander hard for me i cant read and lip when i move foster family when i meet new foster deaf foster brother use asl and english he teach me hoe read i jusat learn start read make me undersander tyy what i think best teach of asl
see and psi take in trash

it's not PSE, it's SEE.. aka Signed Exact english. You can tell because he is signing every word. whereas PSE is ASL in English word order.

oh, okay! SEE means Signed Exact English. just interesting!
in America do much different signed? SEE, PSE, deaf ASL and english ASL, right?
In Germany do have only both of LBG and DGS.

oh, okay! SEE means Signed Exact English. just interesting!
in America do much different signed? SEE, PSE, deaf ASL and english ASL, right?
In Germany do have only both of LBG and DGS.

Here in the US, we have SEE, which is basically signing exactly as written,
PSE which is Signing ASL in English Word order,
ASL is signing in concepts. I'm not sure how to explain it, I'm sure someone else can explain ASL better than I can. I'm more the PSE signer, as to I grew up using SEE and switched to PSE, but never really signed ASL.

Here in the US, we basically have 3 ways of signing, ASL, PSE And SEE.

THere are a lot of debates about how SEE and PSE are not true sign languages, but they use the same signs as ASL. Personally, I don't care what you use, as long as you can sign and people understand you.

I like ASL enjoyed watching the poetry. I clicked on Oh My! Deaf old Lady that is hiliarious to watch :topic: :giggle:

Wow, that was way cool.

I am going to head over to the language bulletin and add on SEE/PSE/ASL info... don't want to take away from this post and go off topic. :D

good video give a sample to show what is look like different sign with ASL and SEE. It is good clearly show.

English is linear. The English language is 1 dimensional (linguistically and literally). Words are just abstract representations. If I were to say "eat" to someone who didn't know English, they would have no idea what I'm talking about. But in ASL, they would have an idea that the word is related to food or eating. These are the signs that are that sign because they LOOK like the word. The only thing in the English language that comes close to that are onomatopoeias/onomatopœia (words that sound like the sound they describe: Plop, Zoom, Bonk, Tick etc.)

...Make sense?

Back