tell me something that we dont know..

They pumped that out of my nose once. I hope to God I never go through that again. As a result, I have a scar from my breastbone down past navel.

What did you do?

Most powerful heartburn?

What did you do?

Most powerful heartburn?

They shoved a tube into my nose all the way down into my stomach to pull out anything in my stomach. They did this when I had exploratory surgery. Had the surgery because something in my digestive system failed.

They shoved a tube into my nose all the way down into my stomach to pull out anything in my stomach. They did this when I had exploratory surgery. Had the surgery because something in my digestive system failed.

DAMN.

I had an endoscopy and colonscopy, but not what you had! THE NOSE, I'd probably feel like micheal jackson, do you feel like him?

DAMN.

I had an endoscopy and colonscopy, but not what you had! THE NOSE, I'd probably feel like micheal jackson, do you feel like him?

I had the endoscopy. I had the colonoscopy. I had 9 other tests ($140,000 just for tests). All were negative. Last resort - cut me open.

No, I don't feel like Micheal Jackson. I don't keep my hand on my groin everywhere I go. I don't wear one white glove. My nose is real. And my favorite sale at Wal-Mart is not "BOY'S UNDERWEAR! 1/2 OFF!"

I had the endoscopy. I had the colonoscopy. I had 9 other tests ($140,000 just for tests). All were negative. Last resort - cut me open.

No, I don't feel like Micheal Jackson. I don't keep my hand on my groin everywhere I go. I don't wear one white glove. My nose is real. And my favorite sale at Wal-Mart is not "BOY'S UNDERWEAR! 1/2 OFF!"

Wow, I never thought that you are very opposed with MJ, don't forget, he's a king, no matter what.

Celibacy means you give your virginity to God, therefore you must abstain from sex here on earth, this is typically a pre-req for anyone wishing to go into the Catholic ministry as a nun or priest.

BTW - I seriously have a hole in my head and my thumbs can be completely bent backward over my hand. And if you touch my eyebrow in a certain place, my butt tickles.
I also have no canine teeth, and my right pinky toe looks like a macaroni noodle because it has been broken.

Celibacy means you give your virginity to God, therefore you must abstain from sex here on earth, this is typically a pre-req for anyone wishing to go into the Catholic ministry as a nun or priest.

Yes, I understand that, but sex is a basic human need, just like breathing, bathroom, eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. To deprive someone of sexual "release", in my opinion, would lead that someone to engage in unhealthy behaviors.

Now, please everyone understand, this is my OPINION. Okay? We all cool?

BTW - I seriously have a hole in my head and my thumbs can be completely bent backward over my hand. And if you touch my eyebrow in a certain place, my butt tickles.
I also have no canine teeth, and my right pinky toe looks like a macaroni noodle because it has been broken.

Why do you have a hole in your head?

Smacked my head one too many times and it eventually just chipped away the bone and it has never healed back. And no I do not wear one of those foamy helmets. The hole is only about as big around as my pinky finger and you have to know where it is to find it. I do know if I get hit either just right or hard enough, I could be dead if not brain damaged.

"The longest word in a dictionary(Oxford) is...
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"

But do you know that all that long word means is to sneeze while inhaling silica dust?

I can fit in a Cabela's shipping box that is 75 cubic inches. :shock:

Back