Teen dies stopping suicide bomber

Nope - two separate incidents - two different teenage boys. One was 14 the other was 17.

Yeah, but it's still the same topic, though. Maybe two different incidents, but still the same subject. Gotta have these merged.

(Hey mods! Let's do that, can we? Thank You!!)

It can't be done by himself. Only mods can do it. I don't mind that mods merge my thread into his thread because he was the first one to post the news. I ain't crying. :lol:

Neither am I. At least we share common ground on that much.

One of them is misprinted, however it was the same boy. LOOK AT HIS NAME IN BOTH ARTICLES, STEIN POOR READER.

Made you look anyway - so what that they have the same name? - plenty of John Smith's out there ya know.

One said 14 years old, the other said 17 years old. How's that for reading? Is that up to your standards? Maybe you should just follow Chicagoblue2's advice and check to see if your article was posted first .... since you believe it is a misprint.

Made you look anyway - so what that they have the same name? - plenty of John Smith's out there ya know.

One said 14 years old, the other said 17 years old. How's that for reading? Is that up to your standards?
PFFFT! No, you didn't. I already read both before you made your first post, Mr. Wonderful Guy. If you still think it's two different incidents, that's OKAY!

PFFFT! No, you didn't. I already read both before you made your first post, Mr. Wonderful Guy. If you still think it's two different incidents, that's OKAY!

So you read both and realize its the same dude and posted this thread anyways? But you didn't check to see if someone else posted about it first? :hmm:

Okay :thumb:

It's perfectly ok with me, Alldeaf is becoming a source of headline news anyways.

So you read both and realize its the same dude and posted this thread anyways? But you didn't check to see if someone else posted about it first? :hmm:

Okay :thumb:
You want me to explain why? No problem, control freak! Before I made this thread, I did looked at the first ten threads in this category. His thread was not there. It was way below. Therefore I didn't know until CB2 told me vaguely about it. Long story short, CB2 and I get along fine now. Any more questions?

It's perfectly ok with me, Alldeaf is becoming a source of headline news anyways.
So what? News are everywhere. Facebook, at work/school, internet (other forums, too), TV, newspapers, etc etc etc.

Let's go back to topic. Thank you.

Rottenecards_49778948_ktywm2wtpr.png

The boy was a hero and deserves honor.

Back