Teen deaf girl looking for friends

Nice to meet you

I'm a sixteen year old deaf girl who wants to make some friends about the same age. If anybody wants to talk, message me on Kik? My username is poetryandpeace :) here are some facts about me if you'd like to know a bit more about me...
I love caramel lattes so much.<3
I love writing poetry and I also love reading it.
I'm deaf. My hearing aids are called Dory & Nemo.
Dory spends her days in my left ear.
Nemo spends her days in my right ear.
I love reading novels in verse! I'm writing one too!
I like taking naps in the middle of the day.
My favorite number is 3.
I love Brad Pitt. (We're secretly married)
I'm an identical twin, yo.
I can't handle other people's problems. Deal with it.
I love making jokes, especially puns!
I believe there is a reason why everybody is the way they are.
I seriously dislike people who judge.
I love cooking and baking! I'm doing a hospitality course next year!
My favorite show is Gavin & Stacey. (Gotta love Brits!!!)
I absolutely love indie music.

Hi, My name is Amanda I'm a 24 year old college student(hearing) that is studying teaching/ sign I happened to come across your post. You seem like you are fun to be around. I like to cook as well even though I have failed a lot at it, I sometimes forget that I'm cooking and leave it on the stove too long when I'm also finishing up laundry or homework whatever. Brad Pit is pretty amazing but I Patrick Demsey is my celebrity husband lol. I love to read and write too. I read a lot of books on history and particular women in history are my favorite. Poetry is beautiful but I'm pretty picky about the poets I read from. Edgar Allen Poe and Emily Dickinson are my favorites that I could read their writings over and over again. Do you have plans for college yet? Do you plan to become a writer? From what I have seen you would be very good at that. I also don't like people who judge other people everyone has their flaws and things they aren't good at so why pick at each other about them, people that focus on the happier and better things in life are way better off. :)

Psssst... old thread, look at the date, I doubt you'll get a reply. If you want a better chance at getting a dialogue try clicking on the "New Posts" link up top.

lol

lol that's funny because it was in the new post category when I clicked that. Still not used to how this site runs I guess.

lol that's funny because it was in the new post category when I clicked that. Still not used to how this site runs I guess.

You are correct that it is in new post cause someone posted in it yesterday. :cool2:

Hey! I'm a fourteen year old girl, i'm hearing but taking up asl class. I'm new, but i'm pretty fluent! I love signing, if you'd like to be friends you can add me on skype! :) Username: Itsjocilynn

Back