Technology now....

Proserpina

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!!

Good Morning!!!!

I just experienced my first VP phone call. It was interesting and seemed to go pretty smoothly. I can only imagine the difficulties that could go on though.
It made me think about technology assistance and I was just wondering....

What is your favorite method of communication technology and why?

I really only like video with my own family.. I am not thrilled about being seen however I may look by acquaintances.

My favorite communication is text. Almost everybody has the technology and it is quick and effective.

I'm waiting on the telepathy chip to come out. One brain implant and BOOM, you are good go to! No more of that messing manual communication methods, no more hitting people as they are walking by or throwing your fork across the room. No more spitting on people while verbalizing an especially challenging string of words. No more dancing in the hallway to get somebody's attention.

Welcome to the new privileged class! TADA! :D

I'm waiting on the telepathy chip...

Trouble, Cheetah... that spells trouble! Now you get to have an argument with a lady for what you're thinking about... and not just what you said!

"Does this make me look fat?"

"No! Of course not!"

"Well you thought it!!!" Stomps off.

I hope you haven't been implanted with one yet! :giggle:

Gosh, I have problems with the VP only because with the cramped quarters we have, my room is a mess. Cleaning it doesn't help as we have no room to put things.

I like using my VP....as long as it's not in the earlllly AM! Still have my pajamas on...so I still have my old trusty TTY and my VP....serves me well.

I don't have a VP but I do use Skype. The problem is, I don't use it often enough because I feel like I have to look good and have my space behind me look good before I go before the camera. Teeth brushed, hair combed, make up fresh, clothes clean, room neat, no PJ's, no snacks, lighting just right, etc. Too much hassle just to make a call. :lol:

Back