Team Wanted

MaxUFC

Reaction score
Team Wanted for NASCAR Fantasy

Deaf NASCAR 2008 of Yahoo Fantasy. It is about having fun time with other people.

Group ID # 2387
Password = password

Before join, there would need to make select drivers once every week or
you can leave them for few weeks.

NOTICE : limit 9 picks on same driver on raceday all the season. There have 8 driver open spots for Q time then select only 4 drivers for raceday.

There would not count limit pick driver if not select driver on raceday and Q time, too.

Points will be fellowing with your "select" drivers's places after race, Lead Lap, and top 4 Q times.

Thank you for join or not interesting. Best luck!

There got 6 people to join. I would like to see 10+ people this year as compared to last year - 19 and 2 years ago with 15 people.

Plenty time to join as before Deadline to select or edit your drivers is Feb 17 3:25pm EST if you want to keep up with other people on the standing points.

Again, thank you for join or not interesting.

There got 6 people to join. I would like to see 10+ people this year as compared to last year - 19 and 2 years ago with 15 people.

Plenty time to join as before Deadline to select or edit your drivers is Feb 17 3:25pm EST if you want to keep up with other people on the standing points.

Again, thank you for join or not interesting.
Ask Wendy she always watch that sport. :D

Update of Deaf NASCAR's teams :

- BurnOut 3
- Cowgirls
- GO Jeff Gordon GO!
- Mountian Dew Racing
- GRATEFUL BEARS
- SneakeR3D
- Cherry Racer
- Nascar 88
- TurboTaz
- Heineken
- LADYBUG
- dc3 racin~

3 weeks to go for Daytona 500! Yea! :fruit:

Thank you for joined and not interesting, too.

Are you still accepting new members?

Nascar is the worst boring sport I ever seen, and it is second behind to the cheerleading team.

Are you still accepting new members?

Yes. Free to join the Yahoo! Fantasy Sport where I am playing in Deaf NHL , Deaf NHL , and now Deaf NASCAR last few years. Just need yahoo email to join (another free one, too LOL)

Few ADers played with us there.

Yes. Free to join the Yahoo! Fantasy Sport where I am playing in Deaf NHL , Deaf NHL , and now Deaf NASCAR last few years. Just need yahoo email to join (another free one, too LOL)

Few ADers played with us there.

Okay, I will join have a yahoo account :)

- BurnOut 3
- Cowgirls
- GO Jeff Gordon GO!
- Mountian Dew Racing
- GRATEFUL BEARS
- SneakeR3D
- Cherry Racer
- Nascar 88
- TurboTaz
- Heineken
- LADYBUG
- dc3 racin~

Is there a link or address to this site? I can't find it.

Is there a link or address to this site? I can't find it.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing :)

There has been talking about NFL fantasy league for ladies only this fall.
My friends asked me if help them out to set up for new NFL ladies league. Due they were unhappy with other NFL's Women League last fall over personal attacks on their posts and what worse, commissioner's team lost in open playoff then she changed the league money prize to 1st to 4th from 1st to 3rd (she hadn't set money prizes before season opener until her team lost in Week 14 playoff).

So, I will help them out for NFL's Ladies League as no prize money but gotta be fun season this falltime....I won't be their commissioner but I am willing to assist anyone take ladies league commissioner job if she need help. It is under yahoo's Fanstay Sport where free to join.

That would be nice if you and restless_heart join this new league to meet few of my friends, Oceanblue7. :)

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing :)

There has been talking about NFL fantasy league for ladies only this fall.
My friends asked me if help them out to set up for new NFL ladies league. Due they were unhappy with other NFL's Women League last fall over personal attacks on their posts and what worse, commissioner's team lost in open playoff then she changed the league money prize to 1st to 4th from 1st to 3rd (she hadn't set money prizes before season opener until her team lost in Week 14 playoff).

So, I will help them out for NFL's Ladies League as no prize money but gotta be fun season this falltime....I won't be their commissioner but I am willing to assist anyone take ladies league commissioner job if she need help. It is under yahoo's Fanstay Sport where free to join.

That would be nice if you and restless_heart join this new league to meet few of my friends, Oceanblue7. :)

That is intresting. Maybe i would like to join, remind us when it is time to rejoin the NFL's Women League in the Fall.

I would pick Jeff Gordan hahaha...he was one of my son's fav and my bro too.

That is intresting. Maybe i would like to join, remind us when it is time to rejoin the NFL's Women League in the Fall.

I agree, I like Jeff Gordon too :)

- BurnOut 3
- Cowgirls
- GO Jeff Gordon GO!
- Mountian Dew Racing
- GRATEFUL BEARS
- SneakeR3D
- Cherry Racer
- Nascar 88
- TurboTaz
- Heineken
- LADYBUG
- dc3 racin~
-TurboJGordon :)

Finished joined :)

I am long time fan of Tony Stewart. My favorite racing team : Roush Fenway Racing and their driver Carl Edward. Yes, Boston Red Sox and Rosch Racing are business parnters for NASCAR. They put Red Sox unifrom on Carl's car last year. Let cheer on every racing team to zoom past Hendrick Motorsports team this year! ;)

TS.jpg
1393197913_21061897af.jpg
2007296195219.jpg

Yes, I will let you know when NFL Ladies League open. My ladyfriends were glad to hear about you and Oceanblue7 are planning to join this league this fall. They will looking forward to meet you both. :)

I didn't see your team there? I will wait and see if Yahoo do slowest delivery.
:cool:

That's weird, I hope it was the place to enter and register. I did click the link above.

New team joined, Ghost Rider.

There is no deadline all the season...would be good starting when join right away. Either join later month for fun or curious to see how it play.

:)

Back