Teacup Poodle

Gonji

Reaction score
Anyone have Teacup Poodle dog?

Gonji

My closest friend has a poodle that is borderline between teacup and tiny toy.

I do have a teacup poodle! Actually, it is my mom's dog we called him Pooh. We all have to be careful with him because he can be stepped on easily. Few years ago my mom accidently stepped on him and broke his rib. Now he's all fine. Why did you ask? You got one too?

Awww Tostitos, kiss Pooh for me! Thank you!!!

Those pictures of the Teacup Poodles are so cute!! You can fit them in the wittle-bittle granny-sized purse and carry them around with you all day long!

Attachments

• AngelSWM9wkFR.jpg
    AngelSWM9wkFR.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Shelbyaprttf9wk.jpg
    Shelbyaprttf9wk.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 28
Socrates said:
You can fit them in the wittle-bittle granny-sized purse and carry them around with you all day long!

That’s exactly what my friend does. It causes me no end of embarrassment sometimes when we’re out in public, but I humor her because she adores it so much. We were in a restaurant recently and her purse started barking. :roll: :Oops: Fortunately, it was the middle of the afternoon on a weekday and the restaurant was deserted.

Tostitos said:
I do have a teacup poodle! Actually, it is my mom's dog we called him Pooh. We all have to be careful with him because he can be stepped on easily. Few years ago my mom accidently stepped on him and broke his rib. Now he's all fine. Why did you ask? You got one too?

I dont have one, but my parents and I grew up to have two dogs were small and toy, more than 15-20 lbs. I am planning to get one soon. I prefer white, gray, red or light brown when I can see it in the dark. Myself sometime accident step on my roommate's pet's tail (cat). He is black.

Socrates said:
Awww Tostitos, kiss Pooh for me! Thank you!!!

Those pictures of the Teacup Poodles are so cute!! You can fit them in the wittle-bittle granny-sized purse and carry them around with you all day long!

awww, I like that two dogs color. :D

Last edited:
Poodles are a "okay" dogs. My friend has one and I think it was the most boring pet! :lol: I rather have a pitbull! :D

i've always wanted a teacup poodle but now that my roommate has a pitbull i'm thinking about not getting one because they're so small and delicate while pitbulls. ugh. :) *personally, i disagree with having a pitbull in an apartment with ohter small animals... shes wanting two but the other roommates and i told her NO, if she does, she's out.* Perhaps i'll just get a yorkie or something like that.

Gatorboy00 said:
Poodles are a "okay" dogs. My friend has one and I think it was the most boring pet! :lol: I rather have a pitbull! :D
:rofl: Me too!!!! I have one as you know!

Gatorboy00 said:
Poodles are a "okay" dogs. My friend has one and I think it was the most boring pet! :lol:

Same here. I’ve never understood why people are attracted to poodles. I’d rather have a dog that goes apeshit and jumps all over you when you get home from work. Toy poodles are kind of like little curly haired ankle biting cats. :ugh:

Levonian said:
Same here. I’ve never understood why people are attracted to poodles. I’d rather have a dog that goes apeshit and jumps all over you when you get home from work. Toy poodles are kind of like little curly haired ankle biting cats. :ugh:
Levonian,
You wanna know why people are attracted to the poodles.., because there have different kind of hairy which it's perfect suitable who have allergy other kind dogs can have poodle best. Poodle doesn't affect anyone who have allergy fur.. Poodle has werid fur kind of... (Bleep hard explain) specific of fur.. wha..ever.. I'm experience of breeder and met some other breeders who's owner of dogs.

Poodles are high protective the owner if you near the person. Poodle gonna freaking out and loud BARKING.. :roll: Wha.. mattah with poodle? So high senstive ones!

I'd rather stick with British Bulldogs.... One day "MAYBE" might have Great Dane becz of my hubby really wanna have that dog so badly.. :roll: Oh please too big rooms for my home no way.. I like have Rottwieller which it best protection guard home.. that what I likes. :)

I dont like poodles too much.. too frivolous. But if you said a yorkshire terrier.. ohhh I want one of those :) Megladon thinks they're stupid but they're SO cute!

Boston Terriers simply are the best for people that are allergic to fur. They don't shed and their fur is good. They're easy to manage and they do go ape-shit when you come home after a long day from work. There's nothing perfect like a Boston Terrier wanting to be so affectionate with you after a stressful day from work. All your stress just mellllltttsss away with each cuddle and lick from the dog!! *sighs* I missss my BTs!

I dont like poodles too much either!.....I like big dogs!... :D

my lilo s a german shepard rottweiler and a darling to be with right now we re at the terrible two stage RME at her but shes a lovable protectable wonderful silly little baby of mine! :) hehehe

Gatorboy00 said:
well.. i can see that gaint poodle (don't know the name of it) are fun dogs.. they are playful and they weight around 60 lbs.

Back