teaching ASL via music

BearBeauty

Reaction score
Ok..

I'm trying a radical approach to teaching my boyfriend ASL and I need opinions or suggestions or heck.. videos if you know any.

Most people who've read my previous posts know my boyfriend is hearing and learning to sign.

I want to teach him sign using stuff he loves.. which.. you guessed it.. is music.. but what music is the question...

I want to teach him using the Disney Movie "Aladdin" because that's his favorite movie and I figure combining something he loves with something he's learning may be a good way to learn.

Any suggestions or videos to help me? Thanks guys :)

Ok..

I'm trying a radical approach to teaching my boyfriend ASL and I need opinions or suggestions or heck.. videos if you know any.

Most people who've read my previous posts know my boyfriend is hearing and learning to sign.

I want to teach him sign using stuff he loves.. which.. you guessed it.. is music.. but what music is the question...

I want to teach him using the Disney Movie "Aladdin" because that's his favorite movie and I figure combining something he loves with something he's learning may be a good way to learn.

Any suggestions or videos to help me? Thanks guys :)

Actually, that's a very good idea! The rhythm of the music sill allow his signs to flow naturally and smoothly. Let me know how this goes!

Back