Tattoos

I have a tattoo of a compass on the top of my foot. My daughter has a matching one on hers. It signifies that we will look to each other for direction and will always know how to find each other when we need to connect. I can see how tattos can become addicting.

I love that! what a meaningful idea

I have 2. my first is on left leg above my ankle. its a pretty good size dragon w/wings and a lotus blossom = strong and peacful

my second one is on the top of my right foot. I got it last july it is a frog called a Coqui from Puerto Rico it sings his name all night long it reminds me of the island I love:aw:

I have one on my left leg,It is a V with the number 9 in the middle of it and flames

etalton-albums-my-cats-picture1215-freakycat.jpg

I hope this is a little less creepy DVDfreaker..this is what it looks like now. I think of it as my guardian angelcat.

etalton-albums-profile-picture964-shooting-star-01.gif

This is the one I want next. The two larger stars are for my girls. The smaller ones are for the grandkids. Will just have to work out the placing. Hollow stars for possible grandkids and black stars for actual? IDK...have to think about it.

Who’s got them? I do.
How many do you have? 3
Are they large or small? One small, two large.
What are they? My initials in old English, a tribal dragon (they say it means - luck), and a cross with two ribbons across the cross and two last names in two ribbons, my dads side of family last name and my moms side of family's last name.
Location? Two left arm, one right arm.
Do you want more? Yes, and I will be going to get more. Haven't got any new ever since two years now, my goal is to get about twenty to twenty five more then I'll give up.
Do you like or dislike them? I like them? No! I love them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have one tattoo I got from my hoh militant days cant show it on here, erhmm but im planing on getting somemore in the near fguture the location is the left bicep I plan on getting a tattoo on the left and right forearms

Mine is of a blue and black butterfly on my right shoulder. I got it in Canada to break the "good girl." curse on myself. Don't worry, I am still a good girl.:D

No other tattoos. I don't plan on getting any more.

I don't have any, but plan to have one, maybe a Rabbit on behind of my leg, a Lotus below of my belly, also a butterfly or dragonfly around one of my tit. :)

Let me count mine...

*counting*

Hmm... I can't find any. I guess I don't have any. :dunno:

If I did get one, it would likely be my astrology symbol. :)

my most recent tatto was my astrology sin, im a LIBRA so i got a libran symbol done on my wrist (not the typical scale). Its actually an early bday present from a close friend. isnt dat sweet?
i have 3 other one so 4 all together. i big one and 2 small ones. I wouldnt mind getting more. the pain is actually kinda addictive, :hmm::laugh2:

I have 2. my first is on left leg above my ankle. its a pretty good size dragon w/wings and a lotus blossom = strong and peacful

my second one is on the top of my right foot. I got it last july it is a frog called a Coqui from Puerto Rico it sings his name all night long it reminds me of the island I love:aw:

Did your coqui tattoo need to be touched up? I just got my first tattoo in April, which was also on my foot. It healed well but needed to be touched up a few weeks later. Just wondering if your experience was the same.

Here's a shot of my only tattoo at the moment. I've always idealized cherry blossoms. I was unable to find a template satisfactory for my foot, so my fiance custom designed this for me; it has even more meaning to me as I've now got a piece of his artwork on my body.

Last edited:
I dont have any tattoos, but I am going to wait until I have other more important things taken care of first before I go splurge on a tattoo.

Tattoos? None for me. I have enough varicose veins, wrinkles, and hives to deal with on my skin surface. I don't need any extra embellishments to my body. :P

Who’s got them? ME!
How many do you have? just one
Are they large or small? more like medium.
What are they? a pink panther cartoon
Location? on the back of left shoulder
Do you want more? yeppers!
Do you like or dislike them? love it!

How many do you have?

I only have one tattoo.
Are they large or small?

They are not small or large - It's in the medium.
What are they?

It's a band of colorful puzzles linking together.
Location?

It's nearby on my right ankle.
Do you want more?
Yes, I'd like to have one or two more. It won't be any time soon but perhaps, someday in the future.
Do you like or dislike them?

I love it and I have no regrets for it. I chose this tattoo because it has a meaning to it.

Who’s got them?
I do! I do!

How many do you have? three

Are they large or small?two large & one medium

What are they / Location?big colorful butterfly on right upper arm, big black heart in the center of a very colorful tribal band on my left upper arm & a purple dogs paw on inside of my left wrist.

Do you want more?yes I want way more but hubby won't let me till we have more bills payed off.

Do you like or dislike them? like them a lot!

Have you got an idea of what you want for your next piece?yes.

Can you explain how you want it to look, where you want it to be, and how big?I want a memorial tattoo on my upper back centered and spreading out across my shoulders. I want my brothers name, (Stacy), mother, and daddy with their birth/death dates mom & dads wedding date. in a heart with wings I want 131 inside it to do with my brother as that was his badge number. I want "CUFFED IN HEAVEN written across the top and "SERVED AND PROTECTED" across the bottom with some other filler things in and around it. I have the font picked out and a basic pic drawn and when I go see Jason again he is going to listen to my description as well as look at my pic and draw it out for me on paper the size I want it with all the colors I want while I am there then the next time I go down to his shop he will do the whole tattoo in one sitting. it will be like a foot and a half wide and somewhere between one to two feet long. I will be in pain for a while but it will look so good!

Back