Tattoos

NorCal20

Reaction score
Do y'all have a tattoo (s)?

Yep! I got one...heart with flame...got it this year..my VERY first one...plan to get more later! WHOO!

FUCK no.

yeah, i'm gonna let some idiot permanently cover my skin with his drawings

awesome_bad_tattoos2.jpg

P1010034-2.jpg

hulkamaniac.JPG

bad-star-wars-tattoo.jpg

badtattoowi2.jpg

bad_tattoo_05.jpg

vstory.tyson.tattoo.ap.jpg

jesuschrist.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got quite a bit of tattoos on me, however I plan on getting few more along. They all mean something to me, a story at some point in my life

I have 2 - a heart & rose on my back shoulder, and a black panther on my lower back.

Yep, I have a tattoo on my right ankle. That is the only tattoo I have as of now.

Here's my tattoo thread. It has the pictures on it too as well. :)

I thought I did posted it but i don't remember if I did. So here is the tattoo I have. :)

10077111jw3.jpg

Jolie -just checked out your tattoo thread and that is very pretty! It's great when someone gets a tattoo that has deep meaning behind it. :)

Jolie -just checked out your tattoo thread and that is very pretty! It's great when someone gets a tattoo that has deep meaning behind it. :)

Thank you. :)

I'd like to see your tattoos, if you have any pictures of it? :)

Lake Tahoe - That is pretty, I liked the fire part.

Thanks Jolie_77 :)

I am planning to get few more later but that cost like 200 to 250 dollars. Gee!!!

So I'll wait till in the fall after vacation...but wait and see!
Thank you. :)

I'd like to see your tattoos, if you have any pictures of it? :)

Lake Tahoe - That is pretty, I liked the fire part.

Thanks, Jolie -- here's a pix of the black panther one -- I don't have a pix right now of the heart and rose.

IMG_andrea-tattoo1.jpg

I have no tattoo and I always cringe when I see a woman of my age who does.

Thanks, Jolie -- here's a pix of the black panther one -- I don't have a pix right now of the heart and rose.

IMG_andrea-tattoo1.jpg

That is beautiful! Did it hurt at all when the artist put the black outline on you? For me, it hurted a little bit when the artist put the black outline on me. The rest of it was a breeze.

Not many people know that I have a tattoo :lol: Ask me for a picture. :)

'Fess up! Where's the picture? :fingersx:

That is beautiful! Did it hurt at all when the artist put the black outline on you? For me, it hurted a little bit when the artist put the black outline on me. The rest of it was a breeze.

A tad bit, but the tattoo is on the lower back which is ticklish, so it half-hurt and half-tickled !! Hard to sit still LOL :D And thanks, Jolie!

Back