Tattoo to show my love for my hearing loss

Just remember $$ spent on tattoo means less $$ for fun things. As a deaf person, I would rather go out and show everyone that I am part of the world rather than sitting and showing tattoo to everyone.

Those are cute tattoos. That's a funny one with "Out of Order". Hehehe!

Make sure it's the tattoo you REALLY want because it's something permanent and something everyone can see (depending on where you put it).

If you're in a professional work environment, it would be wise to put it someplace that's not always visible or doesn't look "unprofessional" like behind the ear, on the back, etc.

I knew someone who got a tattoo of one thing because she was with friends and decided to get it "just for the hell of it". She later regretted it. She then got another tattoo (got one or two, planned to get a couple more to complete a "set"), but changed her mind about completing the "set". Later, she got a different tattoo (also part of a "set", which she planned to get later), but changed her mind again about completing the "set". I haven't seen her for a while, so I don't know if she ever did complete the "sets" or if she got any more... but seeing all those incompleted tattoos made it look awkward for her.

I'd hate for you to get a tattoo that you regret getting. :(

I got a tatoo almost 15 years ago...no regrets. *shrug*

I am still having a hard time understanding why someone would love their hearing lost. I am not embarrassed of being HOH I just do not embrace it.

There's you and there's us. Not everyone shares your dismal views on hearing loss.

Eh, I don't need a tattoo to show the world that I am proud of who I am. Let the world see it in my actions.

Back