Tango Brings a New Face to Mobile Video Calls

It worked fine on my iPhone 4

I downloaded Tango two days ago..it was down yesterday. Now, it is up and ready. I noticed only two on my list. Interesting...I have not tried to contact my friend through Tango yet.

I am glad that I decided to wait for a better quality video instead of downloading fring and qik programs...they are not that great.

I downloaded Tango two days ago..it was down yesterday. Now, it is up and ready. I noticed only two on my list. Interesting...I have not tried to contact my friend through Tango yet.

I am glad that I decided to wait for a better quality video instead of downloading fring and qik programs...they are not that great.

You can use your iPhone via 3G network to call your friend in using iPhone 4 or Android device. Not requesting jailbreaking.

Connected to other device? iPhone? Android?

Mostly.. I tested with Android EVO, Epic, Phone 4 and also iPhone 3gs work fine but must use mirror to talk. LOL However, iPod Touch 4 didnt work. Mmm.. :roll:

Mostly.. I tested with Android EVO, Epic, Phone 4 and also iPhone 3gs work fine but must use mirror to talk. LOL However, iPod Touch 4 didnt work. Mmm.. :roll:

I had suggested Tango about iPod Touch 4G. Then this company said iPod Touch 4G will come out in future releases of Tango.

I had suggested Tango about iPod Touch 4G. Then this company said iPod Touch 4G will come out in future releases of Tango.

Yea, at the moment it looks like it only works with devices that have phone numbers.

Judging by everyone's replies before I got here...looks like you failed. ;)
Only that the app I have fails to serve me.

otherwise, is this Tango an application on iPhone that delivers capable video calling?

Thank you for chevy57... I test and chat....my htc evo's tango video calls to my friend's iphone 4 tango video calls- its work...

Thank you for chevy57... I test and chat....my htc evo's tango video calls to my friend's iphone 4 tango video calls- its work...

You are welcome! Tango is better than Fring. Fring video was choppy. I will remove Fring app out of my iPhone 4 soon.

Back