Talk to me on messenger?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Yeah, I know many of us are lucky to have android phone and/or Iphone. Now, I'm sure a lot of us have instant messenger app on our phone.

Sometimes, I get frustrated. I would think that with the iphone that my girlfriend have, you would aim me any time, any where, you know. I get frustrated when my girlfriend watches "Great Expectation" or "Car 2" and does not have time to talk to me on messenger while watching movie.

I understand that if a person is required to watch a program for class assignment, I would not expect them to talk to me on messenger.

See, what if I was watching "Monday Night Football" and I told you I cannot talk now? I am too busy watching football on TV. Hey, but now that football game is finished, I can talk to you on messenger. Ok? I'm pretty sure most women will tell no thanks. Not interested. You know you had time to talk to me while watching football game, but you chose to ignore me.

It does not matter what TV program it is, it's not worth ignoring a guy or a woman.

If a person does not have smart phone, I would be happy with texting. I would not tell anyone hey, get on computer, I want to talk to you on messenger.

I think that it's rude to ignore someone especially when they have messenger on phone and would talk any time.

I think it depends on the person. I would much rather talk to someone than watch a movie. Movies just aren't that important to me.

On the other hand, my brother is movie CRAZY and doesn't want any interruptions unless it's an emergency. It breaks his concentration and he loses the story line.

I guess it would depend on the conversation too. If there's something important to discuss, of course, the movie can wait. But, if it's the first time watching a movie you've really been looking forward to and someone wants to talk about potted plants, I can see where they might say, "Hey, can we talk about this in a little while?"

I guess it depends on your situation and if your girlfriend was rude about it. Maybe she had a stressful day and wanted to zone out for a while??

Back