Take a walk ... Fun

I have been on Golden Gate Bridge....walked across it...SO MUCH FUN! So beautiful and SOOO NEAT! I would do it again! We are planning go there one day! I have pictures but dunno where they are...(not digital) I can see the Alcatraz Island from the Bridge!!

ohh i wanna walk on that. i never been there! :( if i ever go to california i would stop by there to visit SF and the bridge of course everything! :P

so beautiful... hehe

Arkansas have one bridge that we can walk over.. more than 5 miles long..which is known as The World's Longest Pedestrian Bridge .The 4,300-foot long bridge is located on the Murray Lock and Dam beside the I-430 overpass. believe it or not I never went there yet.. I lived in LR for 7 months earlier this year.. dang!

Arkansas River Trail...a place for all people.

KATV Channel 7 - The World's Longest Pedestrian Bridge

Nah I am not fear of heights :) .. My parents are scare of heights even my grandma too. One day but not for sure when I want go there or not maybe never lol but one day like go there :lol:

I noticed the telephones on it . . . crisis line? Wow! Hopefully, people who feel they need to jump will call on the phone. As for me, I'd call just to say that I was scared of heights and am stuck and to please send help. :Ohno:

I noticed the telephones on it . . . crisis line? Wow! Hopefully, people who feel they need to jump will call on the phone. As for me, I'd call just to say that I was scared of heights and am stuck and to please send help. :Ohno:

haha cute! lol..

lol that is awesome hope when i visit my brother there we can go on walk on the bridge forward and back hehe
then i will take the pictures on our walk

That's pretty cool, I'll have to visit SF one day.

Back