Take a guess game!

Corey Feldman??

DeafMonkey said:
can you guess who this guy ? from the past and Today ? :)

guesswho.jpg

4_386243.jpg

Okay I will come back to make sure who is the winner lol :lol: .. now I am going to have my napping as I am tired :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Yuppppppppppppppers!!! which was he in the past and today ? .. I follow what LakeTahoe said :) :lol: LOL
Yay yay I got it :thumb:

I think what LakeTahoe wanted us to do is to guess who the person is from looking at an old picture of him or her and then after we guess or think who that person is, we post a new picture of him or her.

I will be back after I find a picture :)

Yep that's correct..:) Anyway, WTG! I'll check it in the morning if I can guess it or not!

Have fun!

ButterflyGirl said:
Yay yay I got it :thumb:

I think what LakeTahoe wanted us to do is to guess who the person is from looking at an old picture of him or her and then after we guess or think who that person is, we post a new picture of him or her.

I will be back after I find a picture :)

LakeTahoe said:
Yep that's correct..:) Anyway, WTG! I'll check it in the morning if I can guess it or not!

Have fun!

wait !!!! I am confused now cause you told me which John Travatlo (spelling) was in movie from past and today but now I am confused?????

Ok i think Lake Tahoe mean to show just current picture
only... but you do NOT have to include movie Right ?
I guess that we have to wait till we hear from Lake Tahoe ?

Now I am confused whose turn etc ?

Butterfly, Did I answer correctly
about Lisa Presley with her current picture ?

Y said:
Ok i think Lake Tahoe mean to show just current picture
only... but you do NOT have to include movie Right ?
I guess that we have to wait till we hear from Lake Tahoe ?

Now I am confused whose turn etc ?

Butterfly, Did I answer correctly
about Lisa Presley with her current picture ?

at the first I was confused that she said to me who is the person and tell which was in the movie past and today.

But you cant post the picture wait till if you got the correct name from ButterflyGirl that she post the picture and if she said yes your correct then you will be next then post go ahead the picture :)

YEAH!!! wait and see what Lake Thoae LOL :lol: I am soooooooooooooooooo CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ahahaah :rofl:

Ok ...Alright... Who are they ? (pls show current picture)

olsen_twins_1.jpg

Here is how this game goes....

For example I post in an old/past picture of Lisa Marie Presley without naming her and then you guess or think who she is, you post a new/current picture of her with naming her. I will then tell you if you are correct or not. If you are correct with your guess, you then post in an old picture of someone else for us to guess. Hope this helps :)

Ok ...Who are they ?
(pls guess his/her name and show current picture )

(NOTE: I am very tired now need to grab sleep and will check this
tomorrow pls be patient with me :)

olsen_twins_1.jpg

Ashely and Mary Kate

Y said:
Ok ...Who are they ?
(pls guess his/her name and show current picture )

(NOTE: I am very tired now need to grab sleep and will check this
tomorrow pls be patient with me :)

olsen_twins_1.jpg

Back