TagDeaf thread

Yes I remember that. Glad she cleaned it up quickly and TD become normal

(( Pema )):wave: LOL awwwww that TD already closed or power outage ?? I sure do MISS TD already and I love it there instead of here . :confused:

well I am in other site almost simliar to tagdeaf.com if you want to know just send me a message.. and it is more of hearing site but I had been there since 2006 lol but much better than other site I had been in cuz of a stalker tried to find me but I decided to put a stop to it and quit that site and he gulped lol but i believed he realized a while ago that i don't want to do anything with him.. cuz other site unfortunately to be in that situation I didn't report him cuz I didn't want to stay there cuz of guys was trying to hit on me so I just let them vent whatever was on their mind then I don't bother them again I know I'm crazy but that's how I am lol :D but if it was different situation with deaf i wud had reported it to the moderator no matter what :)

Please do reconsider having TagDeaf site up and running again. It was heart-breaking to see the site's closure. TagDeaf is only a softer side of AllDeaf in that perspective. I made some good friends over there at TagDeaf and I love its site very much. It is all about mutual respect among us. We may feel comfortable in some levels and in wide range of educational levels. I have my respect for my people from TagDeaf.

I just wondered how would you like if AllDeaf site was adbruptly (sp?) shut down on the very next day without any notice and you were asked to go over there and use TagDeaf site. I am just asking you for your generous support in saving TagDeaf site.

Thanks, my readers.

I am new here at AllDeaf.

I was a member on tagdeaf for a long time. I liked TD mostly. Made some good friends therre. I don't know why Alex is shuting TD down. I'll miss it and I prolly won't post much here

Please do reconsider having TagDeaf site up and running again. It was heart-breaking to see the site's closure. TagDeaf is only a softer side of AllDeaf in that perspective. I made some good friends over there at TagDeaf and I love its site very much. It is all about mutual respect among us. We may feel comfortable in some levels and in wide range of educational levels. I have my respect for my people from TagDeaf.

I just wondered how would you like if AllDeaf site was adbruptly (sp?) shut down on the very next day without any notice and you were asked to go over there and use TagDeaf site. I am just asking you for your generous support in saving TagDeaf site.

Thanks, my readers.

:wave:....+2 !!....well said, Catlady! and I agree 110% with you....
BTW, glad you did make it here at AD.....Hoping to hear soon as to a confirmation if TD will come back up...or it's dead forever....haven't heard anything so far....Wonder if Alex will post his final decision?

cant find crap in here alldeaf .... tagdeaf was much easier ... nothing is interesting in alldeaf .. sorry

:wave:....+2 !!....well said, Catlady! and I agree 110% with you....
BTW, glad you did make it here at AD.....Hoping to hear soon as to a confirmation if TD will come back up...or it's dead forever....haven't heard anything so far....Wonder if Alex will post his final decision?

:wave: hi catty .. well said and second ya too
chuckles aka scotti in TD

LOL HA HA I wait to skulldragon60 answer??? if not then I will answer soon. LOL

I talked with Skulldragon by email. He said he doesn't know your nickname here ha! and he said he probably is not coming here for a while. Guess you probably have to wait until Skulldragon coming here in a few weeks to answer your question. LOL.

I don't come here often. maybe 20 minutes a day or every other days. I do miss Tagdeaf site.

Thanks, my readers.

Well said! Catlady

I talked with Skulldragon by email. He said he doesn't know your nickname here ha! and he said he probably is not coming here for a while. Guess you probably have to wait until Skulldragon coming here in a few weeks to answer your question. LOL.

I don't come here often. maybe 20 minutes a day or every other days. I do miss Tagdeaf site.
LOL, wonderful to you email to him LOL. anyway, you will be figure out about me. I think might you know about My profile is rose is flag USA with diamond and Black Lab dog... Member don't know me...

Yes, I do miss Tagdeaf so much..

I am a TagDeaf member, but I haven't been reading in TagDeaf for ages.

LOL :giggle: see that here AD sucks
even I didn't get email that here AD who left me comment never get email like TD did email me scoff :thumbd:

To receive an email... Go to your "User CP" which is on top left.

Click on "Edit Option". Scroll down a bit to "Messaging & Notification". On the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" From there you can pick your options of email notifications.

I am gonna miss TagDeaf even tho I dont go to TD much. I miss my friends over there at TD :( I do understand about the server situtations. I never been in Alldeaf.com before. wow much much different than TD. I like TD much better than AD since there are no livechat here :(

:wave: hi catty .. well said and second ya too
chuckles aka scotti in TD

Well! I'll be a monkey's uncle!....Is that you, "Chuckles"??...(Scotti over at TD)....Will send you a friend's request....

So, come on girl! "Let the good times roll"! You could fill up the entire Jokes Section with some of the funniest jokes anyone has ever heard!

hi sgg

Good morning I am here I see TD still there I hope Alex might change mind anyway I wanted to tell you about here AD it was kinda boring because this site its like a smart people advance high class than TD and those some TD member who weren't smart and some of them doesn't understand here just remember some of you had smart in your brain and some of other TD member who had not smart not same as you here .... TD member had learned from some other TD member helped them who solve plms etc hard to explain and also TD has livechat and shoutbox they had more friend than here and this TD helped some TD member getting improved the better typing on blog or forum just like Nita who she was the one had so many problem she been so suffer thru her life which very sad to see her some of TD member helped her and she become success little don't you see it those TD just like ahhhh amazing helped with new friend better situation so that's all I am saying here so show Alex this ok saywhatkids aka spel oh yes also sometime you can be in AZZ :rofl:
awww thank you so much I am agree Sgg :aw:

hi , miss you

Good morning I am here I see TD still there I hope Alex might change mind anyway I wanted to tell you about here AD it was kinda boring because this site its like a smart people advance high class than TD and those some TD member who weren't smart and some of them doesn't understand here just remember some of you had smart in your brain and some of other TD member who had not smart not same as you here .... TD member had learned from some other TD member helped them who solve plms etc hard to explain and also TD has livechat and shoutbox they had more friend than here and this TD helped some TD member getting improved the better typing on blog or forum just like Nita who she was the one had so many problem she been so suffer thru her life which very sad to see her some of TD member helped her and she become success little don't you see it those TD just like ahhhh amazing helped with new friend better situation so that's all I am saying here so show Alex this ok saywhatkids aka spel oh yes also sometime you can be in AZZ :rofl:
I read alldeaf lot made me sleep much too much forums duhhhhhhhhh I miss background and stuff icon thank you big hug miss miss miss you ! SGG

Back