T-mobile to release 16 new phones by August?

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold and Kickstart by August 1st?! Very nice! Alot of possible new phones being rolled out by T-mobile this summer.

Well this is one that you may have to take with a grain of salt, but lets hope for the best! Between June 16th, and August 1st, T-mobile has 16 phones slated for release, or should we say 16 device launches. The document from which we snatched this data is indeed internal T-mobile, however usually it is more of a good guess of what will happen, rather than an set-in-stone depiction of upcoming launches. That said, 16 launches, a color refresh, and Curve and Sidekick software updates are all things to get excited about! Off the top of our head, here are a few of the upcoming devices we know of:

1. Nokia 5310
2. Nokia 5610
3. Shadow II
4. Nokia 2760
5. Nokia 1208
6. Nokia 6301
7. Shadow III (Damn, did we say that?!)
8. Samsung T339
9. Samsung T229
10. Blackberry Bold
11. Blackberry KickStart
12. Motorola W450
13. Motorola Rokr E8
That leaves three unknown releases, given that all the listed devices will in fact launch in the next two months, which we highly doubt.

Now if only we could tell you about that awesome addition to MyT-mobile.com…but of course we can’t because we don’t want T-mobile to lose their edge in this competitive wireless industry. Update: Looks like this is coming sooner then we thought, look for an article in the next week!

Source: TmoNews » Blog Archive » T-mobile to release 16 new phones by August?

yea i expected that tmo will release more 3G mobiles because tmo's 3G finally released and they plan to put 3Gs into 25 markets before end of 2008 which is good for them... be sure to look out for any unlocked 1700mhz mobiles for high speed data, not any unlocked att's 3G mobiles because att has different frequency.

shallow shd be interesting that might be iphone killer.

Interesting list. One or two of the 3 un named devices could be a Sidekick.
When will they come out with the Blackberry FINAL? Ha ha.

Yeah, Few days ago I had read BGR site before you created this thread. mmm I don't know if its offical date? I haven't hear tmobile made announced the date and mobiles on their t-mobile site unlike att.

Good for tmobile, it's because of 3G deployment, however tmobile isn't my type.

Great to hear Tmo roll their new phones cuz I am Tmo customer long time, no need switch to other carrier is pointless.

Dg

Is it just a Dream or nightmare?

I have been waiting for the new HTC Dream to come out to replace my Sidekick 3 as it does not play and videos or flash web pages and the internet pages are terrible on it. Applications on the Sidekick are also very, very limited and the ones they have are mostly hogh priced junk. I wanted to get the Bible application downloaded like all the other cell phones have but not the Sidekicks. I do not see Sidekicks being in buisness very much longer. Deaf people are getting more computer savy and want more than just a I.M. And text phone. I know I do.

Back