T- Mobile Sidekick

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I was wondering what you think about it. I dont have one but one of my friends does.......also I heard about a new color one coming out......

LCD color sidekick will cost more than the original sidekick.

I am sure they will find way to offer the rebate...

I think that my girlfriend is satisfied with hers. However, the range is more limited then those other ordinary pagers.

I just don't understand why deafies want more advaned pagers. All they ever do is that they converse with others on theirs. Not only deafies, but also hearing people.

Yeah, thought so.

There's a great flowering of technologies that could sometimes fill our minds with black clouds. Looks like real-life robots will be created someday.

I don't care much for advanced technology. The main reason for me having a pager is to communicate with other people. I don't need a Sidekick pager to do that. If I want to go on the internet, I'll use my computer. If I want to play games, I'll use my Gamecube or computer. Other than that, I'm satisfied enough with just a simple pager that lets me send and receive messages with my friends and others. For that, a T900 or RIM would be good enough.

Back