T-Mobile Sidekick pager --

vphreak said:
You could get a service from wynd. But ofc you are still connected with Tmobile. It's just addon service, won't affect your tmobile service at all. It provide you access to tty messaging .. such as voice to text message. It's called WyndPower Pack, unlmited voice to text messaging and a lot service from this link. for 9.95 a month.

http://www.harriscomm.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=17529

Thanks, that's exactly what I was talking about the "voice-to-text messaging" service, where hearing callers call the toll free number, etc. I only need that! But I hear Wyndtell is no good. I'm still going to write a letter to T-mobile about having that service.

Sweet_KJ said:
Thanks, that's exactly what I was talking about the "voice-to-text messaging" service, where hearing callers call the toll free number, etc. I only need that! But I hear Wyndtell is no good. I'm still going to write a letter to T-mobile about having that service.
I doubt that they will do it, but you never know. T-mobile is a cell phone company, not a pager company.

prostock19 said:
I doubt that they will do it, but you never know. T-mobile is a cell phone company, not a pager company.

So is AT&T. They had that service, which I've been using the last 4 years.

I am thinking about have sidekick and i still not sure since i wants 2 sidekick one for me and one for my man but it will cost us 68 bill every monthly . and i was worry what if the rip me off like i u say i don't wants that happen

Sweet, I don't think T-Mo will invest in a service that very few people will use.

Roses, I use to pay more for Wynd when I was with my girl. How do you think you will be ripped off??

T mo is better anyhow, and i won't use any services under wynd. its the shits. And will have my OWN service plby verizon or at and t for the voice part which will RARELY get use unless EMERGENCY!

Back