T-Mobile (Sidekick I and II) Delays?

RickL66

Reaction score
Are any of you experiencing delays with Sidekick? Ever since they "upgraded the servers" Jan 27th, I'm noticing me and some of my friends are getting their messages over an hour after they were sent... We're in the Denver area, how about you in other areas? T-Mobile claims there is no problem with their servers... Sigh.... :pissed:

Rick

RickL66 said:
Are any of you experiencing delays with Sidekick? Ever since they "upgraded the servers" Jan 27th, I'm noticing me and some of my friends are getting their messages over an hour after they were sent... We're in the Denver area, how about you in other areas? T-Mobile claims there is no problem with their servers... Sigh.... :pissed:

Rick

Yes I have been having trouble since Jan 27 also. I didnt get emails for 3 days this week. I couldnt get on AIM for many days also. Sigh....Im losing faith in TMobile. They claim that everything is fine but it has gone downhill since their upgrade.

I'm experiencing the same thing in Dallas, TX.... I'm having to use the text messages instead of the emails because the emails are taking FOREVER.... text messages are okay -- they send pretty fast but the characters are limited so it kinda sucks.... but for the emails... it's absurd. You're not the only one...I wonder what's up?

:werd:

I use textmessage if I need a reply asap. Otherwise, I just send emails and cross my fingers.

I am in San Diego and many other friends are having the same plms. I am seeing my friends' away messages on AIM saying "I am leaving this on just in case I cannot get back on later so I am trying to brace to stay online longer. This is your only chance to get me" If somebody has to resort to leave their AIM on to enable some contacts, that must say something about the network being lousy. :roll:

same here.. UGH! i hate that happen! my friends im me and ask me if i get emails from them.. i know they pager me and tell me happy bday..

I get that once in a great awhile. I just hit "reset" button and it works.

Back