T-Mobile Employee

TMSTL,
You say that you work for T-Mobile, however are you a representitive of the company? Will the feedback posted here actually make a difference in regards to corporate T-Mobile? I have a couple of things I'd like to bring to light but don't want to do it here on the forum (Its a matter of corporate advertising and T-Mobile Affiliates and Partners).

I wanna one, but I will never get one.. Cause there is NO tower to pick up the signal for sidekicks. :cry:

T-Mobile SMELLS! Hooray 4 Verizon!

I am hearing, but my Deaf friend has a sidekick and is getting ready to break it into a thousand pieces. If you want someones honest opinion, I have heard from my friend how much the sidekick sucks, and I use to have a cell phone with T-Mobile that was the same way, never had service where I needed it, and it was always going in and out of all that online stuff. So I payed the cancellation fee to go to verizon where I actually get service! And it only costs half as much!

I switched! I got a cell phone through Verizon that has M4 and T4 ratings! It is REALLY loud. (I am HOH.) My present HAs don't have tcoils, but I will be getting one that does. But the phone is loud enough that my HA picks it up JUST FINE! I can even hear in noise somewhat. I can't wait until I get my new HA. I should be able to hear speech better AND hear on the phone really well. I just could NOT hear on my old phone from T-Mobile. I feel that I should not have to pay the early cancallation fee. It is JUST SO UNFAIR. But I can HEAR on the phone now!:D

I like my G1.

Just get BLACKBERRY STORM, then i'll sell my G1 and get Storm.

JUST GET 'EM!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

His post was dated back in 2005, did you guys look at the date. He hasn't come back since.

This is an old posting :hmm: probably , got scared of complaints and ran:laugh2:

Oh, darn! I did not see that. Now I know that the new ADer want to mention about the T-Mobile. Ugh. Too bad that the former Ader will not answer to his interest in the T-Mobile. :ugh3:

Yeah, that's all right. we all overlook stuff. :P Yeah, too bad he's not here anymore.

Back