T-Mobile 3G service coming October 1 to 27 markets

AT&T has far more 3g coverage than T-mobile, so it sucks to be on T-mobile network. :D

AT&T has far more 3g coverage than T-mobile, so it sucks to be on T-mobile network. :D

Well, US government was waste of time for t-mobile to closed the 1700 MHz, that what military used this spectrum and 3G was supposed to be deployment in last year or couple ago.

t-mobile in UK and some countries of Europe has 3G in last 2 years ago.

I wish that t-mobile need use 850/1900 MHz for 3G instead of wait for 1700 MHz and more limited 3G phone to offers on 1700 MHz, they made stupid move.

It might not related to Iphone. 3G mean third Generation. I don't know why. Remember, it might not relate to AT&T or another networks. I don't mind if Tmobile service can support Iphone so we don't have to worry about stupid Tmobile contract to wait to termination the service and becoming ATT customer. How is that? Let see what news when we come to Oct to find the truth about 3G.

It might not related to Iphone. 3G mean third Generation. I don't know why. Remember, it might not relate to AT&T or another networks. I don't mind if Tmobile service can support Iphone so we don't have to worry about stupid Tmobile contract to wait to termination the service and becoming ATT customer. How is that? Let see what news when we come to Oct to find the truth about 3G.

iPhone 3G is att exclusive until 2010.

simple - iphone doesnt have umts1700 so it wont work on tmo's 3G network.

my SideKick 3 is just fine for my needs . So tipping my cap to Tmobile for making a great device for the deaf . Before all of the other wireless companies jumped on the bandwagon...

No telliing what else will be new by the time my Tmobile contract expires in 2009. Till then, I am happy with my SK3..

Who care, I'll see Sprint get 4G soon.

who care? i ll see AT&T ll get LTE(4G) too. :)

i hope Sprint is still alive for next few qtr cuz it constantly loose its subscribers every quarter since Q1 of 2008. according to media news, several other companies are interested to acquire Sprint if it constantly looses its revenue next few qtr...

who care? i ll see AT&T ll get LTE(4G) too. :)

i hope Sprint is still alive for next few qtr cuz it constantly loose its subscribers every quarter since Q1 of 2008. according to media news, several other companies are interested to acquire Sprint if it constantly looses its revenue next few qtr...

yet, I'm bitter that Europe have great coverage of 3G while North America ain't. rawr!

I am honest with you about T-Mobile. I noticed that I have very poor coverage. I completely know that it is T-Mobile network problem not cellphones. T-Mobile rep still get angry on every county commissionor in state reject new cell towers put in anywhere. In instance, they carefully review the rezoning of cell sites in the county. T-Mobile are taking lawsuit against county in the state. I understand that alot of the customers are frustrating to have T-Mobile network according of T-Mobile rep.

Back