Sydney hostages escape Islamic terrorist!

I saw a part of this on the news today , a woman was running out of the building toward a cop . How frighten that had to been for the people. Is there any good news on TV anymore . :(

Two people died in the fiery end to the siege, local media reported. News report said the gunman was one of the dead.

Who s died at other? Hostage or police?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Sure gun laws work over there. Sure they do. GUN LAWS DO NOT WORK!! Aussies have strict gun laws like they do in all over europe. You wanna solve crime? The way to solve crime is change criminal behavior. Let the criminals know the consequences when they shoot someone with a gun. Like expand the death penalty and tougher sentencing. Look at China they're carrying out executions everyday. Even Texas has the right idea. Let people carry guns too. Look at Florida's stand on your ground laws for example. Go try this crap in Texas and see what happens to you!

Sure gun laws work over there. Sure they do. GUN LAWS DO NOT WORK!! Aussies have strict gun laws like they do in all over europe. You wanna solve crime? The way to solve crime is change criminal behavior. Let the criminals know the consequences when they shoot someone with a gun. Like expand the death penalty and tougher sentencing. Look at China they're carrying out executions everyday. Even Texas has the right idea. Let people carry guns too. Look at Florida's stand on your ground laws for example. Go try this crap in Texas and see what happens!
I don't think this guy was afraid of the death penalty; that wouldn't have stopped him. He was already charged with rape and murder.

Some people just don't care about consequences.

I saw a part of this on the news today , a woman was running out of the building toward a cop . How frighten that had to been for the people. Is there any good news on TV anymore . :(
They all looked terrified. :(

Two people died in the fiery end to the siege, local media reported. News report said the gunman was one of the dead.

Who s died at other? Hostage or police?

Don't know yet. I heard it was a hostage but it's not yet confirmed. Also, a few others were taken away on stretchers, so we don't know what happened to them either. I guess we have to wait for the press conference.

Latest report is, two hostages killed, five seriously wounded. :(

I don't think this guy was afraid of the death penalty; that wouldn't have stopped him. He was already charged with rape and murder.

Some people just don't care about consequences.

Nether did Tim McVeigh didn't care about consequences. and he's dead!

Latest report is, two hostages killed, five seriously wounded. :(

Two are killed including gunman. I confused what you say about two hostages??? Report s confirmed?

Two are killed including gunman. I confused what you say about two hostages??? Report s confirmed?

USA Today says police: three dead including gunman.

Sure gun laws work over there. Sure they do. GUN LAWS DO NOT WORK!! Aussies have strict gun laws like they do in all over europe. You wanna solve crime? The way to solve crime is change criminal behavior. Let the criminals know the consequences when they shoot someone with a gun. Like expand the death penalty and tougher sentencing. Look at China they're carrying out executions everyday. Even Texas has the right idea. Let people carry guns too. Look at Florida's stand on your ground laws for example. Go try this crap in Texas and see what happens to you!

Did you see the title of the thread ? ''Sydney hostages escape Islamic terrorist! Islamic terrorists do not give a crap about the law and think it's a honor to die for their cause.

This evil man had 49 offences and peadophil killed his wife and out on bail...Think Australian legal system as crazy as Britain and americans.
he would see himself as martyr...Where is the moderate muslim who could talk to him did any come forward,where is the moderate muslims tonight er are there any

The five seriously wounded were shot by the police when they stormed the place. There isnt much about this in the media for obvious reasons....
The siege lasted for 17 hours, I can't help thinking that the Army would have been able to bring this to a conclusion quicker - and with less bloodshed, the Police only moved in after one of the hostages tackled the gunman.

And the hostage who tackled the gunman was one of the dead. The other casualty was a woman who died of heart attack sustained during the police raid.

The gunman was a lone wolf for sure, and an unbalanced one at that. The Moslem community didn't want much to do with him, and he had no connection to IS or Al-Quaeda.
When I think about all the checks and security processes I had to go through when I went through the immigration program ( not to mention the cost!!!) how they let this nutter in AND allowed him a firearms licence is beyond me....

Back