Switched At Birth

I love Nyle's demeanor. He is such an incredibly kind human being.

Yes Nyle is a great guy. Too bad I didn't met him when he was a little kid. Long story short, I m from long island.. So I usually hang out with those Deaf people for many events. I happen to know nyle's uncles only. I didn't meet his mom at a much later. at this time she was married and busy with kid and was pregnant with Nyle and Nico. The point was that nyle's Mom's family is SO sweet. Obviously, that is where Nyle has been picking up the sweetest vibes from. :)

Yes Nyle is a great guy. Too bad I didn't met him when he was a little kid. Long story short, I m from long island.. So I usually hang out with those Deaf people for many events. I happen to know nyle's uncles only. I didn't meet his mom at a much later. at this time she was married and busy with kid and was pregnant with Nyle and Nico. The point was that nyle's Mom's family is SO sweet. Obviously, that is where Nyle has been picking up the sweetest vibes from. :)

That's awesome. I love that he had such great influences as a child. Now he's spreading those to even more people, and that inspires me to do the same.

The only family of Nyle's I've met is Nico. He's pretty chill too. Very nice when both of us chatted.

That's awesome. I love that he had such great influences as a child. Now he's spreading those to even more people, and that inspires me to do the same.

The only family of Nyle's I've met is Nico. He's pretty chill too. Very nice when both of us chatted.

Yeah that's awesome. Funny was that I did chat with Nico. at this time I didn't know he was doing the DJ. I contacted him because of IRS thingy that he works with IRS. lol

I kinda just didnt expect anyone here to actually be connected to him.

You 2 are going to be flooded with fans once the news breaks out

:bump:Hi! I grew up knowing a few signs (my mom is an interpreter) but never bothered to get fluent. After I watched switched at birth though I wanted to learn more, now I'm trying to get fluent.

Back