Switched at Birth - Do not read if you haven't watched last nights episode!

K8E_7

Reaction score
For those of you who watched last nights episode, what do you think will happen to Angelo?

*cries* too soon..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

He'll be unconscious a while. Then he'll wake up and maybe not remember people or move very well. I strongly suspect some combination of brain damage and physical injury. Gradually he'll get better (disappear a few episodes) and get his physical therapist pregnant.

HAHAH, soul's prediction is probably spot on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

HAHA Soulchill! Too funny! The next season starts on Tuesday!!! So excited!!

Last nights episode

I am not happy with last nights episode. I mean why does it have to be tanks full responsibility? I understand that sometimes consent is a hazy subject but serious? I have never gotten drunk and flirted with a girl all night who was all over me then say "by the way do you legally consent to all the following proceedings? " " also can you sign this affidavit stating you are providing consent in triplets notarized and sealed " .. There are legit victims in this world... they are not the girls who get drunk and hook up and then regret it later. Take some responsibility for your own actions. /sigh sorry about the rant i just watched the episode .. and i really like tank.

Wow, I saw her wake up next to Tank and I was shocked! Tonight is the New Episode (I don't know really I watch everything online so I am not familiar with schedules of shows) Obviously she was mad about Emmett (Seriously who could cheat on Emmett!?!) Sometimes I think Bay finds ways to sabotage things with him. Anyway I am in love with the show, I started watching it as I lost my hearing because Katie Leclerc shares my disease it helped me feel better after the depression and vertigo attacks set in.

The show doesn't makes sense to storyline is getting out of control..

There are some shows like that I think they just throw more gas on the house as soon as they put it out. Oh look Daphne got out of Jail because Bay is covering for her, Let let her mule some heroin to a con to make sure she doesn't go to California in a reasonable amount of time. Good we are past that let's give Daphne a reason to yell at her mother. Finally lets have Bay sleep with Tank and cheat on Emmett.

It is literally like they get out of one construction zone and immediately hit another one. It seems in the later seasons they have pushed this template more giving less downtime between issues.

Back