Swimming pool?

have swimming pool here at my apartment-- but no time to go in :-\ too busy with work and prepare for college in 2 months :thumb: but plan to join gym pool to do my work out eventually one day somehow! *MISS IT*

^Angel^ said:
Ouch! that must hurt....sounds like alot of fun jumping off the waterfall...I love waterfalls!!

Yeah it hurt, I can't remmy how long I was bleeding for. I took it like a man though.

My favorite place to swim is this natural swimming hole about 20 miles north of Chattanooga, TN. Its a spot in a creek with a rock sitting about 15 feet above the water, and the water is about 15 feet deep. On the other side, there is a cliff that is about 30 feet above the water, and rope swings hanging from it. I took some pictures last time I was there. I'll try to find them.

have a small swimming pool in backyard it's like 3 feet but my dad still swim in it even tho it's small but for me nah I rather watch and see dad or sis or even bro play and have fun in pool ;)

we have two big swimming pools for laps and a heated pool.. which is nice and a sauna :D but it is TOO HOT N HUMID FOR ME ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER!!! :ugh:

Great that you and RR got swimming pool to have fun. I am planning on having pool next year.

wow, ***pull my hubby to look this thread here***

CONGRULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

My hubby want to know how many people can go in your new pool? Because we have children pool up to toddler's chest. There're only 4 people who can go in that children pool :squint: We would like to buy bigger one like you soon. yes, REAL SOON!!!! We tidy children pool away to garage before the winter time comes every year.

We still use children pool to cool ourselves down. We lied on children pool. :D My children didn't use it anymore :squint: but go to public swimming pool in Herrieden which it's 5 mins. drive away from our area.

http://www.herrieden.de/tourismus/baeder.php4

ArkieGal said:
Angel, Congratualtion! You've got new swimming pool there. We dont have swimming pool because we can't afford to fill up the water in the pool and we can't afford to pay the water bills. My daughter alway go over to her friend's house and her friend's Aunt have swimming pool. She loves to swim. Sometime, I go to HealthWork, I have to pay $10.00 and I go enter to swimming pool inside. It felt so nice warm water in pool inside. :D

Well, we took water away from children pool to water flowers, fruit trees, etc at my garden with basket, which it's good. I do that often. It would be waste of money if you throw water away without water your garden/plants. I do only if the water is not clean to water the garden and re-fresh the water again then water garden.........

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, ***pull my hubby to look this thread here***

Does that mean you and your husband will stop by here soon?.. :fingersx:

FeistyChick said:
we have two big swimming pools for laps and a heated pool.. which is nice and a sauna but it is TOO HOT N HUMID FOR ME ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER!!!

Wow you must be RICH!! :-o ..

downing said:
my parents got divorced and sold the house with the inground pool with waterfall/tub. damn I miss that pool.

Aw I bet :( Sounds like a really NICE inground pool with a waterfall....Do you have a photo of it?...

deafdyke said:
I live near the ocean

Wow what a lucky girl you are!...

cental34 said:
I took some pictures last time I was there. I'll try to find them.

GREAT!! I would LOVE to see them! :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :Oops:

Howdy! I don't have a pool but I got a place to swim at is at the river. my friends and family like swimming at the river with a small beach. no cost and no hassling for me!

But I wish I could have a pool in my yard but its on a rented lot.. blah!

kiddo pool ? -- pretty high than kid pool... it is for family and relaxing. it is big enuff for us. :)

Congrats, hope your kids enjoy the pool :)

I dont have a pool here, but we usually go to our private club pool near my oldest son's school, we're members there so we always go there..we also go to the shore often too ;)

I larvvee swimming pools! Swimming parties rawks! :party: I was at one last night, lol! Had heaps of fun swimming, drinking beer and partying, heh.

We have a pool in our backyard, - 4 ft deep - the water filter broken soon after, and it is costly to buy another one. :mad:

I wish we have a salt pool, ours is a chloride pool which is expensive to run, buying tablet bottle to keep the water clean regular.

^Angel^ said:
Does that mean you and your husband will stop by here soon?.. :fingersx:

:fingersx:

This is paddle pool what we have at our garden :giggle:

My both sons

And his friend Kevin

That´s paddle pool where Alan put 2 baby frogs last Friday. :ugh:

^Angel^, could you please add the picture of your swimming pool because it would help us to think how to place swimming pool at our garden in the future. :hug:

When I lived in apartment complex when I moved to my town, they have swimming pool, and later on my fam moved to townhome, my youngest brother bought a pool that goes to my knees, it was ok until my mom bought house last winter, they already have backyard pool, water goes up to my stomach- have been lots of fun... Its chilly here in Minnesota today after naughty storm last night, won't be able to swim, so I'm goin to mall instead.....

We have a shallow kiddie pool for the kids to throw themselves into whenever the weather proves too hot for their comfort. My mother also has a deeper 4FT pool for them to use whenever they need to.

Angel and Roadrunner, congrats on your new pool. I sure hope you two are enjoying it.

I have a swimming pool at my parent's house. I used to have an over-the-ground swimming pool at my old house. Heh!

Back