Suspended??

lucidjen

Reaction score
Have anyone gotten suspended before at school for doing the wrong thing?? I just had one, suspended for 9 days but reduced to 5 days, for drinking alcohol in the school property with my friend, Josh. Really sucked and I make a mistake, so just lettin you guys know thats why I haven't post a post for a while .. have a g'day! lml/

lucidjen said:
Have anyone gotten suspended before at school for doing the wrong thing?? I just had one, suspended for 9 days but reduced to 5 days, for drinking alcohol in the school property with my friend, Josh. Really sucked and I make a mistake, so just lettin you guys know thats why I haven't post a post for a while .. have a g'day! lml/
Damn, that is a serious offense. Damn. I have gotten suspended, but worst is for fighting.

Girly.. you're not the only one that made a mistake... in a decade or two, you'll recollect back on this and have a good chuckle!!! That's what life is about, making mistakes and learning from it. It does take a big person to admit their mistakes and it shows humility on your part to say "Really sucked!" Hell, girly... I used to work as a custodian for the School Board almost 8 years, mostly in the High Schools. You'd be amazed at the things I go through that gets students suspended!!! Stealing, doing drugs/selling drugs on school property, damaging school property or even worse.. gang turf wars. One high school I worked at.. it was bad for that. When I left the School Board.. the gang turf wars was just starting to brew and that was several years ago.

back in the young times i had so many suspend from school like caught me smoking ciggy on school property , fight , not fellow the rules, what else ??? i can't remmy what else ... i would say that i had been in suspend from school about over 25 times between sixth grades to 11 grades

I used to get suspended for various reasons. Mostly for skipping classes and smoking on property. Never got caught with drugs though but I came close so many times. :-P You will look back and laugh about it one day like I did.

258 -- I got suspended a couple of times for talking back to teachers in a bad way. Once got expelled for destroying school property in the dorms, fortunately, I was allowed to return at the start of term to do my 11th grade. :roll: :Oops: Wasn't I such a :naughty: girl in school! :lol:

I got suspended for three days for bringing a breath spray. I have to be suspended for it beacuse it had some alochol in it. I think it was 2% or something. I think it was stupid because it's not like I am giong to get drunk on it. :roll:

Freaky and butterflygal are right loooking back
and chuckle about it...

I've never been suspended, but I actually got
expelled kicked out of NTID for "party too much"

Amazing ??!!

Sigh, I'm now looking and laughing about this....

i got suspended for not doing my homework this other dude got suspended for the same thing, and that student had a major fight with the teacher she continued the suspension and told his father to take this kid to a reform school the FATHER's FACE turned soo red i was like uh oh cuz that teacher had no right to say that to the kids! but as for that teacher.... she got fired cuz she just threw the books on the kids' desk following school yr and told them do the books! im like jeez ( good thing i transferred) She didn't teach so she lost her job and im glad she was an awful teacher with no respect for others!

i did once in middle school but it was my mothers fault .....chuckles..... My mom drives me to the school she didnt want me to take the bus.. she was late droping me off and the teacher had to send me to the office (he later told me he was trying to set an example that he wasnt showing me favors cuz i was the best student, he felt bad) anways... the vice principal was a bitch and she said i was talking back and then when my mom came.... they got into an arguement and the CHICKEN vice principal as we were LEAVING - yelled after us that "your daughter is now suspended for two days".....what did my mom do? punish me nope, she took me out for pizza and coca-cola ;)

ive been suspended countless times between 5th and 12th grades for various offenses -- most common length of suspensions ive served was 1 week :lol:

Of course, you are not alone. I was suspended twice at high school and one time with bus system.. yes.. bus. I also had too many detentions.

I almost got expelled from elementary school and high school, but haha too bad for principal (he was for displinary) failed to throw me out. I hated his guts!!

Two suspensions: for fighting with a friend and got two days worth.

other was well.. 2 weeks into 2 1/2 months because it was close to summer vacation. LOL I won't reveal it here. It was embarrassment.

Bus...I talked back to my idiotic bus driver for missing the streets, etc.. she was fucking DUMB driver. gosh... no wonder why I hate buses!! LOL

:fu: at the principal who wanted to throw me out, but too bad.. he failed!!

Thanks to my other nice principal to save my ass from expulsion!! LOL

I got suspened for 3 days in Jr high bec me and a friend pushed eachother. The teacher said we were fighting.

Oddball said:
Of course, you are not alone. I was suspended twice at high school and one time with bus system.. yes.. bus. I also had too many detentions.

I almost got expelled from elementary school and high school, but haha too bad for principal (he was for displinary) failed to throw me out. I hated his guts!!

Two suspensions: for fighting with a friend and got two days worth.

other was well.. 2 weeks into 2 1/2 months because it was close to summer vacation. LOL I won't reveal it here. It was embarrassment.

Bus...I talked back to my idiotic bus driver for missing the streets, etc.. she was fucking DUMB driver. gosh... no wonder why I hate buses!! LOL

:fu: at the principal who wanted to throw me out, but too bad.. he failed!!

Thanks to my other nice principal to save my ass from expulsion!! LOL

LOL Oddball -- i got expelled myself LOL -- not regret getting expelled *shrugs*

Hmmm I never got expelled or suspended... I was an :angel: :P
Although I remember I got sent to the Principal in grade school. My deaf teacher pulled my ear all the way to the principal office cuz I talked back to her..Whatever :fu2: teacher!
However I have to say.. I got lucky I didn't get suspended.. I was snooping around the grade book to see what my friend Justin and I had then we got caught....:naughty:

got suspended couple of times for fighting, damage school property.. my worse suspended is 3 days for squealing my tires on school parking lot..

Oh Ha Ha... I have excellent memories in my mind jog...

Ah... Too many supsended 4 m3 all the way since when I was teenagers. ((chuckles)) Even My school students knew who am I troublemaker.. Who loves tend to try attempt giving anyone hardtime..

Pretty hillcouris.. ha ha.. Pretty long story hell talk'n about these old days. ((chuckles))

Now your turn.. ha ha.. hafta fun ta ta ...

btw, I'm mother of 3 children.. (groan).. my older son is simlair like me.. I had to force do something for my son and have to stop making big mistake like me.. Explain to go on long road for my son.

Back