Sushi?

Wait a minute, how do we eat sushi pancakes, sushi crepes and sushi french toast?

Going offtopic here. :)

Wait a minute, how do we eat sushi pancakes, sushi crepes and sushi french toast?

Going offtopic here. :)

Not my fault, I staying out of it or at least I am trying to.

SG, do you like sushi?

I love them all but if I have to pick a favorite sushi, it is Sake (salmon) Nigiri

-

yes, well!! Jacob put into topic about pancake. :dunno:

:lol: He said he is really hungry to eat a sushi. But he said he is full because he ate a pancake. :giggle:

Do you like to eat a Sushi? It's good health. They don't have a sweet.

I never heard of word "Sushi" before. I wonder what's it look like? I just curious.

I never heard of word "Sushi" before. I wonder what's it look like? I just curious.

perphap, i can post picture for you see.

AmericanSushi2.JPG

CrzyMeg, Thanks for post picture for me see it! I never see Sushi before. What's name of resturant do you eat Sushi?

:lol: He said he is really hungry to eat a sushi. But he said he is full because he ate a pancake. :giggle:

Do you like to eat a Sushi? It's good health. They don't have a sweet.

honestly, I love SUSHIIIIIIII, but not pancake LOL
anyway,
what kind of Sushi,

-Dragon Roll
-Las Vegas Roll
-California Roll
-Philly Roll
-salmon Roll
-avocado Roll
etc................................

CrzyMeg, Thanks for post picture for me see it! I never see Sushi before. What's name of resturant do you eat Sushi?

You can go to Chinese Buffet or Japanese's Sushi Bar and any Chinese & Japanese restaurants in your area. You can try Sushi. It's so delicious. Sushi is good for your health. And sushi is good for diabetic people too.

honestly, I love SUSHIIIIIIII, but not pancake LOL
anyway,
what kind of Sushi,

-Dragon Roll
-Las Vegas Roll
-California Roll
-Philly Roll
-salmon Roll
-avocado Roll
etc................................

I ate them. It's called Egg Rolls. It's different from Sushi rolls. I love the crab, lobster, avocado, carrots, rice, fish's skin in sushi. YUMMY! I want to taste many different. I can't wait to go Japanese"s Sushi bar for my 27 birthday this Friday. :D

Pinky, try chicken teryaki -- the best sauce in Japan ;)

Pinky, try chicken teryaki -- the best sauce in Japan ;)

Oh finish you. It make me hungry! Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite!!!!!! I know how to make a Stir Fry with real teriyaki sauce. YUMMY!!!! I can't wait to go Japanese Restaurant this Friday!

CrzyMeg, I went to Great Wall II Buffet with my friends again yesterday. :giggle:

Back