Survivor: Micronesia

Levonian

Reaction score
So what does everybody think of the new season? I got bored with Survivor and haven’t watched it at all since S12, and I never even bothered to watch the reunion show that year. This one looks interesting, though—I think I’ll start watching again.

So what does everybody think of the new season? I got bored with Survivor and haven’t watched it at all since S12, and I never even bothered to watch the reunion show that year. This one looks interesting, though—I think I’ll start watching again.

What's new this time?

This season's Survivor series might be an interesting one--with fans competiting against/with past Survivor players--

When I had first realized that Johnny Fairplay was in it--it was like: "Uh-ohh...nooo!" Then after the first show, it looks like he has redeemed himself and practically took himself out of the game--simply because he wanted to be sure he was 'back home' and not miss out being there when his baby is born--being the 'father' he wants to be. Thought that was 'good' of him and apparently one that may have redeemed his character. Imagine all the gestures and belittling he must have received when he had gone back home after the first time playing in Survivor. Leaving the 2nd time...and perhaps 'quieting' once for all those folks who may have ridiculed him before. ;)

Anyhow, it was good to see James back, although, looks like this season may be leaning to a romantic side. Then again, it's still too early to tell whether this season will be among one of the greatest or at least, entertaining.

~RR

What's new this time?
The teams are are split into two groups of ten each. One of the teams is composed of self-proclaimed hardcore fans of the show, and the other is composed of returning members from past seasons.

The teams are are split into two groups of ten each. One of the teams is composed of self-proclaimed hardcore fans of the show, and the other is composed of returning members from past seasons.

Wonder who are these familar people? Despite Johnny fairplay's an idiot.

Interesting, he's back for another try, isn't he? prehaps, he would have the tough guts against Johnny fairplay :lol:

I missed it cuz I was watching Deal or no Deal. That's why! I may watch it if Deal or No Deal isn't on, then I would. :thumb:

Fairplay got the first boot.

Really? That show haven't hit the AUS television. And nothing is going on, on the internet, unfortuantely. But what reason, did he get kicked off?? :rofl:

CORRECTION: Just found the source on the internet and I am laughing that fairplay got booted, HA! *hardy har har!*

Actually, he quit. His grandmother died again, and he had to fly home for the funeral.

:lol: Levonian was messing with you Jclarke. :lol:

Actually Johnny fair-play mention about his girlfriend being pregnant.

I can't believe the fans kicked butts at the beginning, now, the old players are catching on.

Can't you believe Amanda and *cough* this guy (forgot this name) kissing!!?? That was hot.

:lol: Levonian was messing with you Jclarke. :lol:

Actually Johnny fair-play mention about his girlfriend being pregnant.

I can't believe the fans kicked butts at the beginning, now, the old players are catching on.

Can't you believe Amanda and *cough* this guy (forgot this name) kissing!!?? That was hot.

What? Damn, they didn't screen the whole survivor show in Australia yet! Bring it on to the AUS Screens soon! :(

I know, Levonian is messing with me. It was not about the grandmother, I had a look a the website, and see that the other guys has a good reason to kick Johnny off first hand. They must have known his history on Survivor.

Survivor or Dating Game?

Amanda and Ozzie are one couple, James and Pavarti are the other that we've seen. There's also a couple over on the Fans side from what I've read.

I can't believe that these folks are thinking about THAT when they're starving, filthy, wet, and miserable for 39 days. I hope they never do a season in Hawaii. They'd never have any energy left for the challenges.:giggle:

so sad to see Joel gone.

I'm rooting for Ozzie, Amanda and James. :fingersx:

Back