Survivor: China

wow, you lucky!!!!

CC = American word as the same as subtitles = European word...

Unfortunlately we don't have subtitles (CC) on Survivor... :(

Aw, well you can always come to Ohio :D

Aw, well you can always come to Ohio :D

OOOOhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss we MUST see each other again :bowdown: MUST BE!!!!!! :D and then watch Suvivor together... :hug:

Online is not the same as see each other in real life... I want to catch you for the chat ... I hope I will tomorrow... my son use computer for his homework everyday since his first school day after long summer vacation last week. We start to think about buy 2nd computer for Xmas....

What! Last night? Oh well.. I am Missed watch that! :/

Link for video

Survivor: China on CBS should have a link to watch the full episode. I don't know if it has captions.

I liked last night's show and think that the gravedigger should be in the final four.

I missed it last night too. :( I need to make a note to myself for next week to my forehead. :giggle:

These blondes. :roll: Send me a self-addressed 5 X 7 envelope with 2 first-class stamps on it and I’ll burn you a copy and send it to you.

I like watch Survivor expect dont like watch people eat gross things and tried not vomit. ewww

Info for Levonian

Another guy from Simi Valley—that’s a hell of a coincidence. :shock: I’ll have to check out his CBS bio.

Here's a link for you. It's Bruce talking about Dave.

Survivors Strike Back Blog - Survivor: China on CBS

What is the chance of 2 people being selected from the same high school? Dave was a student while I was teaching at Simi Valley High. I’m rooting for the homey. He has stepped forward as the “let’s get it done and cut out the BS” leader with no communication skills for his team. I can see him going pretty far, but he has irritated too many of his tribe members. Hmmm. Was this the worst impersonation of Richard-see-you-in-prison-Hatch?

They should tell the contestants no nudity during challenges. Sue isn't the only one sick of it.... John

From the same high school?!? That’s amazing! :shock: I met Bruce a few months ago. He came into the restaurant where I work nights. It was busy that night, but I was able to BS with him for a few minutes. Weird dude—he’s definitely out there. :crazy: Ten minutes after he met me, he was trying to get me to invest in an Internet marketing scheme he and a few of his buddies had going. :lol: I politely declined.

Survivor 16 News

I'm hearing that the show is going back to Palau. Here's a link with some info. Looks like there could be more fireworks than the Fourth of July.

Survivor Season 16 Cast Information

I don't know about Survivor China. James is tough, but it's looking more and more like Todd will win. We shall see.

Back