Surgery tomorrow!

contradica

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow the big day. I have to be there at 8:15am which isn't too bad.

Heh heh see you on the "Dark Side" inside our collective! Hope it all goes well and I will be moaning and groaning with you on Friday.

I'd say GOOD LUCK but let's hope luck has nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure what I am. I have spent all day like a pregnant woman nesting. I have wacked weeds, mowed the lawn, cleaned the car, cleaned and disinfected all 5 rooms, vacuumed, did laundry, and dries the dishes. I can say right now. I'm plain pooped :)

I'm not sure what I am. I have spent all day like a pregnant woman nesting. I have wacked weeds, mowed the lawn, cleaned the car, cleaned and disinfected all 5 rooms, vacuumed, did laundry, and dries the dishes. I can say right now. I'm plain pooped :)

LOL! That is completely normal - I'm sure I'll be doing that on Thursday. Spring is almost here and the weeds are sprouting like nothing else and the windows badly need a clean. Right now I'm trying to come up with some ideas for making freezable meals.

See you on the dark side and and I wish you well! Just don't read a certain book by Stephen King. LOL!

Good luck Contradica. I hope it is a smooth experience. Can't wait to hear your report when all is said and done.

All the best of the journey. I wish you well..

OFF TOPIC: R2D2, I know that Spring's coming just around the corner, and I am looking forward to enjoy the season!! :D

OFF TOPIC: R2D2, I know that Spring's coming just around the corner, and I am looking forward to enjoy the season!! :D

LOL! It feels like Winter has been longer than normal this year. Did you get a lot of rain in Canberra this winter? It's been a long time coming!

LOL! It feels like Winter has been longer than normal this year. Did you get a lot of rain in Canberra this winter? It's been a long time coming!

It has, but not much rain this winter, just some, but I hope there is some in spring season at the least! But the good thing that winter season is coming to an end after all. Winter sucks! >.<

A big day?...or is it: 'What's that 'big' noise?' :lol:

Anyhow, sure hope everything will go nice and smoothly, without any complications whatsoever. You will be in my thoughts and prayers--

Do have a great day! :)

(thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being)

~RR

LOL! That is completely normal - I'm sure I'll be doing that on Thursday. Spring is almost here and the weeds are sprouting like nothing else and the windows badly need a clean. Right now I'm trying to come up with some ideas for making freezable meals.

Ummm, big pot of chicken soup is a good thing to freeze up... That always works for me. :)

Back