surgery in 18 days

oticongirl20

Reaction score
soo nervos not really sure that im doing the right thing . sep 25th is when i have my surgically exploring ear surgery for my left ear to try to see if fixing my hearing loss with a prostetic bone is possible im so nervos scared everything i really dont know if i should because there a huge huge chance its not fixable but in a way in might be nice to know what the futiure will hold with my hearing loss so idk i think im just overeacting but i just think i need to accept how my ears are! any advice if u were in my situation thanks all!!

soo nervos not really sure that im doing the right thing . sep 25th is when i have my surgically exploring ear surgery for my left ear to try to see if fixing my hearing loss with a prostetic bone is possible im so nervos scared everything i really dont know if i should because there a huge huge chance its not fixable but in a way in might be nice to know what the futiure will hold with my hearing loss so idk i think im just overeacting but i just think i need to accept how my ears are! any advice if u were in my situation thanks all!!

Not much but to say good luck!

I do know a couple of people with titanium replacements, and they seem to work pretty well at restoring hearing.

Know the feeling of a pending surgery....so try to think positive and of course wishing you the best of Luck and hope the surgery is a breeze....

good luck with the surgery!!! my mom had something done like that for her feet before *they put a screw and wires in there LOL*

Back