Support Hiv+

Badboy2

Reaction score
If your friend have Hiv+ or Aids? Are u will support him or her? And still love forever and stay friend or broke friend?

Yes I support my friends who have AIDS, HIV or whatever.

yea i would supports my friends if have that. Since its nothing do w/ me with that diease.

Yes, of course.

I had a very good friend who was HIV+, but unfortunately he passed away in 2004.

Of course I support HIV and Aids... My favorite cousin passed away from Aids.. Now one of my daughers s best friend has HIV..I talked to him on VP..he is a good guy.. I told him i will be with him all the way...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

Yes of course, I would support my friends or relatives who have HIV/AIDS. Also, I would donate them little money for HIV/AIDS treatment.

I recognize that you from South Africa but the majority of us in USA will support a friend with HIV ..no matter what....

I have lost a wonderful friend to AIDS ....he shared his journey with AIDS with me and it was horrifying but I managed to stay with him throughout his ordeal.

If it was an accident, yeah I'd support them. But if they were one of those dumbasses who really really wants HIV (bugchasers) or got it as a result of severe irresponsible behavoir I'd have to say I'd try being their friend, but I'd also encourage them to get some sort of emoitional treatment.

Of course, I support them. :)

Who don't support them are Heath and Buckdodgers.

Back