Support Cindy Sheehan as she camps out in Dumbya's frontyard until....

I looked at my reply and realized that some people might not get one of the points that should be brought forward. Bush technically can claim he is protecting the US by saying that troops are there defending our freedom. That freedom is to be able to afford to keep our country strong by paying for important world products like oil in U.S. dollars instead of yen or Euros. In doing this we can afford to defend ourselves and compete. If we can't, it weakens our buying and bargaining power abroad, and empowers China or Europe to grow really strong and have more influence than us.

The sad part for many is that poor countries have to depend on other countries for aid because they can't afford to buy products equivalent to the U.S. dollar. They can't buy nice things the world can offer cuz they can't compete with our dollar.

History tells us the poor rise up against those who keep them subserviant, and this is why I have fears.

My humble opinion: I think that Cindy Sheehan
is a natural leader "acting very cool" with peace
and it look as if this is the most "non-violence" protest
I've ever seen ! I think she wanted to meet with Bush
only because she believes it's the most effective way
to influence and encourage Bush to stop the war eventually.

People may forget the issue of Cinda Sheehan. That's why he hate to be reminded of Cindy on his vacation...

Bush: 'We Will Stay, We Will Fight'
Faced With Rising Criticism, He Says Goals Are Being Met

Imagine: Tammy Pruett of Pocatello, Idaho, is singled out by President Bush for her family's contributions to the war. Four of her sons continue to serve with the Idaho National Guard in Iraq; her husband and a fifth son returned last year. (By Joe Jaszewski -- Idaho Statesman Via Associated Press)

Attachments

• bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
Back