Supernatural

bruisedhalo

Reaction score
Anyone watch this show?

I think it's awesome, and Dean is hilarious.

I used to watch it but i stopped watching it due to the other tv conflicts and i chose the other tv show. after months later, i forget about supernatural. the boys are damn cute. but the story itself is just OK but im sure that that show is getting better that i havent watch since last year or so.

I use to be a fan but like every other TV show I slowly grew tired of it. There are some comics out for this also. Which serves as a prequel to the original series, looks interesting

Anyone watch this show?

I think it's awesome, and Dean is hilarious.

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD
DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY PLOTS OF IT

Yes I watch it
Not as update as you if you lived in USA
For I lived in Northren Ireland
Luckly for me I got the cable so I can watch it on ITV2
A British Channel but they showed it in bit and pieces
Which mean that we are away behind from USA
SPOILER AHEAD
>
>
>
>
The last one I have seen was where Dean and Sam discovered a writer who write about them
The plot is along the line of they trying to stop the Female Demon from opening all the seals (66 of them, I think)

Oh, it is after Dean get out of hell with help from the Angels
That will give you an idea how far we are back
The way things are going, I would say it is two years behind for us

Scifibabe

i did used to watch supernatural until i found other tv show turn out showing same time different channels and i forgot all about it.

I haven't watched any of the latest episodes... stupid local CW channel hasn't had the captionings on so I've been clueless when I've tried to watch and gave up, watching something else instead. grrr

From reading this thread
It sounds like TV channels are being unfair to this show, Supernatural

It is because it is under Sci Fi shows
And TV Channels alway seem muck about with Sci Fi Shows
Let put them on very late where nobody get to see them
Or let not put them in the right order so people get fed up and not bother watching it

Or even worse, let put them on differnet time every week
Where youended up having to looked up the time, just to make sure you don't miss it (That really annoyed me)

I am talking about all Sci Fi Shows, not just Supernatural

Scifibabe

Back