Superman Returns

Sylentman

Reaction score
Who will watch it at a theater? I am waiting for it comes out with CC at a theater in Alabama

I plan on watching it in theaters too. If I like it OC, I might watch it again in 3D. :)

20060628.jpg

I saw with opened caption at the movie theater. It was good movie...strange to see Superman become uuh umm...I don't ruin your watching.

I won't saying it was better than old Superman movies cuz our movie era are different.

I would like to see Superman 2 and 3 coming up in the future.

I saw it last night but they didn't have CC do I might have to wait till it comes out on DVD

I saw it open-captioned last Friday. Good movie. Very realistic. :)

i saw it last week with my nephew

it was good my nephew ask me if there was past superman movies i said to him yes and i rented superman 1 for him to see and he rented superman 2 and
he figure it out and we told him what happened to christopher reeves he got it too
i told him that there is more superman movies we will see it later

do you know that lori's son is possibly superboy! could be second superman in distance future?

sjones4dad said:
yeah! would love to see it with IMAX. Biggest Screen with awesome high quality picture.

wonder if do they have closed caption in theatre in colorado. i know few not far from my home is greeley, colorado it is about 45 miles south of my howetown.

starrygaze said:
wonder if do they have closed caption in theatre in colorado. i know few not far from my home is greeley, colorado it is about 45 miles south of my howetown.

Littleton /Meadows 12
303-706-9934 OC: Superman Returns NR 07/18/2006 07/20/2006 TBD

So far that I know of. It is by Park Meadows Mall. I will go watch on 20th.

Good thing it is not rear window. I dont like Rear closed captioned. I prefer digital caption. Meadows 12 theater always offered that. I usually go there mostly of time. Flexible schedule. Check on that link, http://www.regalcinemas.com/movies/open_cap.html#CO

sjones4dad said:
Littleton /Meadows 12
303-706-9934 OC: Superman Returns NR 07/18/2006 07/20/2006 TBD

So far that I know of. It is by Park Meadows Mall. I will go watch on 20th.

Good thing it is not rear window. I dont like Rear closed captioned. I prefer digital caption. Meadows 12 theater always offered that. I usually go there mostly of time. Flexible schedule. Check on that link, http://www.regalcinemas.com/movies/open_cap.html#CO

Thanks for sharing with me. this link is pretty good. i know where is littleton once my ex and i were there last Fall. 1 1/2 hour from my hometown.

If anyone plan to watch Superman Return, you're required to understand that movie, start with Superman 2 (1980), forget on old 3 and 4, they were lousy.

Back