Superman Return is coming out ( summer 2006)

I am so sick of Superman and Spiderman and all of those crap...

I wish somebody would make their own superheroes.....

What happened if Superman becomes a old man 90 years old, will
he still flies around and try to save the world?

I wanna create my own Superhero

1. he won't fly. and he isn't gonna climb building.
2. he won't have beam coming out of his eyes.
3. he is strong. quick and smart.
4. he saves the people.
5. no muscles, just a normal typical guy. :cool:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

4. he saves the people.

u are so retarded.. and u make me laugh... :laugh2: that won't happen if u wanted to make a movie then MAJOR in being a director of this movie okay? I don't care if I insult u but u :pissed: me already enuff with lame posts in this site.. and u sure put me to sleep :zzz: :bye:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

4. he saves the people.

What do you plan to creat your superhero? what do you have in mind?? hehehe Obesity superhero?? lol

AmericanChopper said:
What do you plan to creat your superhero? what do you have in mind?? hehehe Obesity superhero?? lol

:ugh: I don't think so... then he won't fly for sure..

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
u are so retarded.. and u make me laugh... :laugh2: that won't happen if u wanted to make a movie then MAJOR in being a director of this movie okay? I don't care if I insult u but u :pissed: me already enuff with lame posts in this site.. and u sure put me to sleep :zzz: :bye:

why not put me on ignore? nobody make you read my post.
I just don't have a life or a job or don't have anything to do...
So I am just sitting on my azz... and be on the internet for
15 hours. Staying at home 24 hours a day...
Since it so boring here I might as well make stupid posts. :mrgreen:

AmericanChopper said:

Not not obesity...
just a normal man, nice shape body.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
why not put me on ignore? nobody make you read my post.
I just don't have a life or a job or don't have anything to do...
So I am just sitting on my azz... and be on the internet for
15 hours. Staying at home 24 hours a day...
Since it so boring here I might as well make stupid posts. :mrgreen:

then I assume u have no life ;) then get a hobby to do something not to be on AD 24/7 to tell pepole how they live their life negative and blah.. and really u don't have to ask people how they live their live and U gotta learn how to live your own life or no one wud want to be with a girl who thinks negative 24/7 :ugh2:

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
then I assume u have no life ;) then get a hobby to do something not to be on AD 24/7 to tell pepole how they live their life negative and blah.. and really u don't have to ask people how they live their live and U gotta learn how to live your own life or no one wud want to be with a girl who thinks negative 24/7 :ugh2:

I definelatly agree with her. you, MissP need to get ur ass of ur computer and get a life, move to a big city and look for a job or go to college. There is 1,001 things to do other than sitting on ur ass at the computer. I don't hang in alldeaf all the time, I go out do things sometimes when I have the plans. :)

Life's short! Get moving!

GeMiNiCaT05 said:

I learn by watching other people, that is my hobby.
That is why I am scare of having a life.

sequoias said:
I definelatly agree with her. you, MissP need to get ur ass of ur computer and get a life, move to a big city and look for a job or go to college. There is 1,001 things to do other than sitting on ur ass at the computer. I don't hang in alldeaf all the time, I go out do things sometimes when I have the plans. :)

Life's short! Get moving!

I will, I am not gonna sit here all my life...
And I am trying to recooperate....
I just left from the harsh world...
and I need to relax....

I am a Capricorn...a goat, I step and step and step higher and higher to the mountain... and finally achieve.... now I am so burn out... after
gotten what I wanted. Need a break... trying to meditate by seeking
counseling and being on the internet.

So later I will go out again... don't worry. :)

I hear that "superman returns" just takes place after Superman 2, when Superman left Earth, as if that's what Banjo said...

am I correct on this one, Banjo?

of course, I'm also curious about the custome, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually cheap looking like the mid 70s superman movies...bleh

Steel said:
I hear that "superman returns" just takes place after Superman 2, when Superman left Earth, as if that's what Banjo said...

am I correct on this one, Banjo?

of course, I'm also curious about the custome, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually cheap looking like the mid 70s superman movies...bleh

Okay, here I go... the director, Bryan Singer (X-Men, X2, The Usual Suspects), has given several interviews on the subject of the upcoming Superman movie. According to some reports, they are set to start shooting some of the scenes 4 weeks from now.

Now, to answer your question. The first two Superman movies will be used as vague history. From what I can remember, Superman has been gone for 6 years and is as described by the director... a returning Messiah. But we are told to expect that not everybody will be too happy with Superman, and wish he never had existed because when he left, the world became worse.

Brandon Routh is playing Clark Kent/Superman, Kate Bosworth is Lois Lane and Kevin Spacey will play no one but Lex Luthor.

Also, expect to see some really cool flying since they've created a special rigg that can fly the actor at around 40 mph at a distance of 3 football fields. Amazing stuff, I'll say.

That´s super!

I´m the fan of "marvel"

Spiderman
Superman
DareDevil
Hulk
Superwoman
Batman and Robin
wonder woman
and anything more, I remember

Liebling:-))) said:
That´s super!

I´m the fan of "marvel"

Spiderman
Superman
DareDevil
Hulk
Superwoman
Batman and Robin
wonder woman
and anything more, I remember
erm...superman, superwoman, Batman and Robin, and Wonder woman aren't "marvel" licensed characters...they belong to Warner Bros. DC comics.

Anyway, I wonder if that'll beat "Batman begins" as this movie will be coming out this summer.

Back