SuperHuman is back!

SuperHuman

Reaction score
I am back! Hello eveyone! Sorry, I was too busy. I work at ClearChannel for an internship right now. I work on web design and visual effects, but I am still learning from them. It is so fun to work there. Anyway, I'm going to show everyone what I created from Photoshop CS and tell me what do u think. You can question me too. I'm glad to see everyone again! :thumb:

Attachments

• effects.jpg
    effects.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 23
Welcome back Superhuman...

Yea..of course... you're artist by photoshop... I hope you still remmy years long back.. I was using artist the cartoon.. (hmmmmmmmmmm)

Bullym0m said:
Welcome back Superhuman...

Yea..of course... you're artist by photoshop... I hope you still remmy years long back.. I was using artist the cartoon.. (hmmmmmmmmmm)
Umm... I am not sure if i saw ur artist the cartoon. but can u show me? please? :D

SuperHuman said:
Umm... I am not sure if i saw ur artist the cartoon. but can u show me? please? :D

wow.. old files left in my old puter... will try find if still have in it.. I'll look it up tomorrow.. :)

Bullym0m said:
wow.. old files left in my old puter... will try find if still have in it.. I'll look it up tomorrow.. :)
sure no problem, but i will looking at it this thursday because i will be busy tomorrow :tears: lol

Here my create Photoshop CS and tell me what do u think please :D

Attachments

• effects1.jpg
    effects1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
:D other create from PSC again..

Attachments

• superhumanwings_00000.jpg
    superhumanwings_00000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
DoVip said:
Hmm...Do I know you?

Welcome back. :)
Yeah, I remember you. You did show me your create from Photoshop before. remember, I show you that i create many animation GIFs. Like matrix, starwar, boom, and many more.

Back