Superbowl

WOOT!!! STEELERS WON!!! i gotta kiss Holmes for winning drive of TD at 4Q. THANK YOU, HOLMES!!

Man, Cardinals surly gave a good fight till the game is over. I enjoyed entire of Super Bowl. Well worth to watch and worth of my money to order pizza and soda. What a perfect combo [superbowl and pizza n soda].

BAW-HAR HAR-HAHA!! i will get few free dinners from my coworkers, pool money [250 dead presidents!] and few money bets from friends. Im so damn lucky to pick steelers. WHEW.

what a good start of February.

But you live near San Francisco. Steelers have six Lombardi trophies and SF 49ers have five trophies. What s wrong with 49ers? :roll:

Although i'm not a fan of either team, I was rooting for the Cardinals to take it. Oh well. At least the commercials were funny.

All around good game.

We here in Buckeye land are proud of our Santonio Holmes. You only needed to watch the last 5 mins, that was the best part (except for the commercials).

I watched it. I wanted Cardinals to win, but too bad. Oh well. But congrats to Steelers got sixth time Super Bowl championships.

Back