Super Mario Bros 3 is best game ever!

I prefered lost levels over smb3 actually.

Ha ha ha!! You guys definitely smoking some shitty weeds, didn't read his original post. CCfan said "best mario series of all-time" that's why I said Super Mario 3. I don't know why you guys saying Zelda? LMAO!

Well, I follow the thread's title as it told so which I decide to against their opinion.

Just in case, I like Super Mario World better, it got more stages than any mario series. It's long way to completed, than godness for save mode.

I prefered lost levels over smb3 actually.

:h5: I am very happy that you agree with me! I loved to found out for lost level when it comes
from the box, but it not happens, cause this game has been
removed from the box. But who knows, no one else knows, I will wait and see
someone will hack with Game Genie for last code for
the unused; used lost levels or from the box. I prefer from the box that would have it in this game! :P

MY favorite series of Video games that has each of those characters of Nintendo: I will have top 3 ranking that is my most to least favorites.

Mario's series is:
1: Super Mario Bros. 3 :P (best game of all-time, unforgetten adventures)
2: Super Mario World (this game have more better levels, fun stages)
3: Super Mario Bros. (ahhh, it's classic memories when I am started playing when
I owned N.E.S. at my home since I were 6.)

Legend of Zelda as Link's series is:
1: Adventure of Link (I like gameplay, graphics)
2: Ocarina of Time (This is best 3D game of Zelda)
3: Link of the Past (al'right, okay)

I am forget to tell you, I owned recently from August 2006
for "The Wizard" movie for this DVD. I am sorry my bad!:o

Well, I follow the thread's title as it told so which I decide to against their opinion.

Just in case, I like Super Mario World better, it got more stages than any mario series. It's long way to completed, than godness for save mode.

I am 100% agree with you that SMW has more stages than SMB3. But I not
reach very definability agree with you that SMW would was best.
But I enjoyed SMW at alot! :drool:

I do have Mario all Star for Super Nintendo, and its still working!!! I could play any of Mario classic games.... I also have SMW, Lugi is missing, Paper Mario and Mario golf for GC... I do have few mario games for GBA..... If I think of other I will put it here.. now I am very sick and I can't think straight...

Back