radlhrnz

Reaction score
Super Bowl XLVI on February 5th.

NFC Champions: New York Giants

versus

AFC Champions: New England Patriots

will kickoff start at 6:30 pm on NBC.

Who will win Super Bowl Champions?

The wild-card Giants (14–6) won 17–14 over the previously undefeated Patriots (18–1) in Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008. Giants became the first NFC wild card team to win a Super Bowl. Now Giants had wild-card playoff again!!! I will see to happen this game on Feb. 5.

Hey, wait, believe it or not, but the Giants entered the playoffs as a divisional winner, not a wild card team.

Go, PPPPAAAATTTTSSSS!!!!

I'm looking forward to a good game. This was the matchup I wanted, between Brady and Manning.

Don't really care who wins, but Brady is from U of Michigan. Yeah, he has won 3 already.

I'm going to watch SUper Bowl because I like watching Super Bowl.

As a Bears fan, it really does not make a difference whether Patriots have won 1 or 3 or 4 Super Bowls. Looking forward to a tight close game!!!

Im sure Giants are 3rd 9-7 team to play in Super Bowl. I really dont care who wins and I think this match-up in SB will be a great game. I will root for Justin Tuck who is from Notre Dame,my team. I thought he should've been the SB MVP in last match-up. Im sure Eli got the MVP award.

Im sure Giants are 3rd 9-7 team to play in Super Bowl. I really dont care who wins and I think this match-up in SB will be a great game. I will root for Justin Tuck who is from Notre Dame,my team. I thought he should've been the SB MVP in last match-up. Im sure Eli got the MVP award.

Yes, it was Eli that got it. I know Arizona made it to Super Bowl on 9-7 mark. Who was the other one??

I have no love for either both team. If it was for bet. I would go for Pats to win that bitch champ.

Patriots. :)

(I don't really care. I just watch the game for the commercials.) ;)

Yes, it was Eli that got it. I know Arizona made it to Super Bowl on 9-7 mark. Who was the other one??

'79 Rams. Both teams lost and Giants could be first 9-7 team to win the SB. Giants were 12 point underdogs in last matchup and they're 2.5 point underdogs today.

Back