Sup peepz!

mariano

Reaction score
Sup people, my name is Mariano, I am university student in Los Angeles. I really enjoy meeting people from all walks of life as they tend to enrich my life, hence my being here. Let’s see what else I can tell you guys about myself…

I am 28 years old, Latino, and I am currently getting dual masters in economics and mathematics. I really enjoy watching movies, music, working out, and talking to people. I’m a fun person to talk to, a bit eccentric, and somewhat of a web addict-I blame it on school for all the research that I have to do. Well, I’m glad to be here and I hope I get to meet many of you at a personal level and make some new friends.

Welcome! I love eccentric personalities..:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am not sure about eccentric people. I hope you are unique. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AD have fun posting in the site and u will eventually make more friends here in the forum for sure ;)

I am 28 years old, Latino, and I am currently getting dual masters in economics and mathematics. I really enjoy watching movies, music, working out, and talking to people. I’m a fun person to talk to, a bit eccentric, and somewhat of a web addict

:D
I enjoy mathematics and am a TOTAL web addicts, we have much to discuss :D:P

Back