sunrise alarms

JabberJay

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right place but.

Has anyone tried those sunrise alarm clocks?
I want to try it because I keep sleeping past the sound alarms, but I need to know how well they work before buying one.

I don't want to get a vibrating alarm clock because I tend to swing when I wake from physical stimulation and I don't want to hit Lee every morning.

Is it worth getting?

Don't know if this is the right place but.

Has anyone tried those sunrise alarm clocks?
I want to try it because I keep sleeping past the sound alarms, but I need to know how well they work before buying one.

I don't want to get a vibrating alarm clock because I tend to swing when I wake from physical stimulation and I don't want to hit Lee every morning.

Is it worth getting?

you have insomai? I recommend to you instead vibrate something help better

I assurance!

you have insomai? I recommend to you instead vibrate something help better

I assurance!

I don't have insomnia, I just have trouble waking up.
The vibrating ones scare me when waking so I might punch the person sleeping in the same bed, so I would rather not use it.

The vibrating ones scare me when waking so I might punch the person sleeping in the same bed, so I would rather not use it.
oh really you probably instead light to wake belong to alarm clock

I experience alarm clock :)
you are scared often or sometimes

OP

oh really you probably instead light to wake belong to alarm clock

I experience alarm clock :)
you are scared often or sometimes

OP

Last time I slept past my alarm and Lee had to wake me up he decided that poking me with a broom handle was the safest option. lol

Last time I slept past my alarm and Lee had to wake me up he decided that poking me with a broom handle was the safest option. lol

I hope be you don't be panic attack because you handle to option :) I am many time scared panic attack I am sleep think somethings scared aware it I sometimes panic attack sleep alarm clock :)

I can completely understand you there! Actually I think it would startle me to the point of falling off the bed. My bed is higher than my hips. I don't think I'd want to fall lol

I have the vibrating alarm. All I can say is, you do get used to it. It startled me the first few times, but I eventually got used to it. Now, the cat? Tinkerbell will sleep on a body pillow that is next to me. When the alarm goes off, at the beginning she jumped and would land on the floor on the opposite side of the bed. Now, she just opens her eyes, looks at me, then turns over and goes back to sleep.

Also, I have this alarm under the mattress. It's between the mattress and box springs so it's not quite so startling. I know one person from my Deaf club who puts it under his pillow. I move around too much for that.

I have the vibrating alarm. All I can say is, you do get used to it. It startled me the first few times, but I eventually got used to it. Now, the cat? Tinkerbell will sleep on a body pillow that is next to me. When the alarm goes off, at the beginning she jumped and would land on the floor on the opposite side of the bed. Now, she just opens her eyes, looks at me, then turns over and goes back to sleep.

Also, I have this alarm under the mattress. It's between the mattress and box springs so it's not quite so startling. I know one person from my Deaf club who puts it under his pillow. I move around too much for that.

Sonic Bomb rocks!

Sonic Bomb rocks!

Hubby tried it with the sound and vibrating both and turned the volume to max. The lady across the street heard it. This was before we got our new windows. Scared MIL to death and she wet herself. :laugh2: Since I would never hear it, I keep it set for vibrate.

Hubby tried it with the sound and vibrating both and turned the volume to max. The lady across the street heard it. This was before we got our new windows. Scared MIL to death and she wet herself. :laugh2: Since I would never hear it, I keep it set for vibrate.

Oh yes, it's unbelievable how loud that thing is. I keep it on mute though. But it sure can shake my mattress like there's no tomorrow.

I have bone crusher bed shaker from Sonic Alert under my mattress. It is too powerful to put my bed shaker under the pillow. It would shake my ears off. :lol:

My Alarm is called "The Skull" :cool2:

I dont use it very often. If I have to get up in morning early then I'll set the alarm. I love my alarm 100%

I do have one. It doesn't just stay on, though, and it will flash at the designated time. I wish it would just gradually light up and stay on and I can use my regular alarm clock to wake me up. I just need more light before I can wake up. A flashing light is just too annoying first thing in the morning :P

I am sure there are other models of sunrise clocks that will stay on, though.

Back