Sumo E Behind-The-Ear

PePe LePew

Reaction score
2005 Oticon Hearing Aid for Sale: Brand New never wore, excellent shape still in the box....

There is a instructions inside the box, hearing aid is for the left ear... The hearing aid is a beige color...If you wants to see a picture I'll be happy to show you, smile....

The hearing aid is a digtal, which you have to take it to the hearing aid center to have them adjusted the sounds for you which hook up to the computer to adjusted the sounds you preferred. The values of the hearing aid is close to $1,500.....Will take less------>Best Offers accepted!

Last edited:
Sumo E Behind-The-Ear for Sale

If you like ....You can E-mail me and ask me question about the Sumo E Behind the Ear for the Left ear .... it's a beige color very nice, it's a digtal hear-aid hooks up to the computer to adjusted the sounds you like, I already have a new hear-aid......If interested please let me know okay, thank you!:ty:

I paid almost $1,500 for the hear-aid and I'll be happy to take less, there is a Best Offers and it's brand new still in the box.:ty:

Last edited:
If you like ....You can E-mail me and ask me question about the Sumo E Behind the Ear for the Left ear .... it's a beige color very nice, it's a digtal hear-aid hooks up to the computer to adjusted the sounds you like, I already have a new hear-aid......If interested please let me know okay, thank you!:ty:

I paid almost $1,500 for the hear-aid and I'll be happy to take less, there is a Best Offers and it's brand new still in the box.:ty:

Sumo E isn't digital. It is an analog hearing aid progammed via a computer but this doesn't make Sumo E a digital aid.

Highlands

Sumo E isn't digital. It is an analog hearing aid progammed via a computer but this doesn't make Sumo E a digital aid.

The hearing aid center man name Bob, he told me it's a digital hear aid, it's all I know, I'm getting out the booklet to see what it says.

:ty:

As my gifts, you do not have to pay for Shipping & Handling, I will do that, smile!

Last edited:
Highlands -Sumo E Behind-The-Ear is a Oticon

Nevermind ...I thinks I misunderstand it ....Whack my head, you are right it's not a digital, apologize about that ....I mis-read it and here's the links for Oticon Sumo hear-aid....Oticon Sumo Hearing Aids - Hearing Instruments at Discount Prices :: Hearing Planet

I reads the wrong links, thought it was a digital...Oops, pardon me!

Last edited:
That's all right :hug:

Thanks for your interest but I recently got my new digital hearing aids.
I have two Bernafon digital win 112 btes and got them on August 30 :)
I am still in the period of getting accustomed bilaretal hearing since I had only used one hearing aid for 17.5 years in the past.

:ty:

Sumo

Do still have the Sumo aids if so how much do you want for them?

Back