Summer

I'm having a road trip with friends!!! WOO, excited.
I really want to go to Canada...it's only an hour or two hours away from me..

Eight days until Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. That is my entire summer plan.

:werd:

Eight days until Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. That is my entire summer plan.

Last day of summer ASL class is Friday. I am on the first Monday AM flight back to California!!! Yeeahh! Two weeks of weather and food bliss, and then it will be back to Indiana to get ready for the fall semester. I'll be teaching two different classes, so I have a lot of prep to do.

I made just one plan in advance this summer so far...

This month within two weeks I'm planning on taking my boys to a wildwater kingdom park, it's a surprised and they don't even know this special family trip we are taking yet. They think we will be going camping. :giggle:

My hubby is planning on taking my daughter and his 15 year old sister to the opening...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that... defenatly gonna see that with the lil bro!

I don't know what my Summer plans are. Probably stay around here but I will go with my friend down to the Cape, just for the weekend.
Looking forward to it.

My plan has changed. I think I will go out for a swimming if the weather permits. I live near the beach. I can see the fireworks over there from my master bedroom's window, always starts at 10pm on July 3rd or 4th every year but not this year. I was away at the time.

I'll be joining family to celebrate my aunt's 50th birthday on the 25th. Other than that, just another summer, keeping busy with my dog and getting to see my baby nephew hehe

Nothing too spectacular here. A wedding and a couple of graduation parties, going through my house and getting rid of the clutter, taking an online English course, working outside in the yard, teaching a pod-casting class over the next three weeks for a summer enrichment program, and hopefully losing some weight.

going to Kings island in ohio (which is the state i live in)

Band camp in 2 weeks (the july 21st to the 24th and more later in the summer)

Hanging out with friends

My sister's birthday
My birthday

and more band camp

My friends from CA and Texas are begging me to meet them in Florida. My friend said she wont charge me for the rental fee of the beach house. I just dont feel right that I dont get to pay anything while everyone else has to pay for their share but they all say they dont care. Damn...I dont know what to do. I really really want to see them...:(

Sounds like a great opportunity to catch up with friends !!

Back