Summer

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey What's everybody up to this summer??

I need to make plans and any suggestions on what I could do would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

:wave:

Jacob, You're live in Australia. It's opposite from North Hemisphere.

Lissa, I have no plan for summer vacation. :( My husband have to go work and classes. I will have a family reunion for this month. We will have cook out BBQ. Me and my husband will go to festival in middle of July. My niece and her cousin will come to my mom's house for Jewelry making.

Do you have plan for summer???

Hey, spring's over!

You could go swimming, go to the beach, check out guys at the mall, get some ice cream with your friends, go on a road trip to a new destination, learn something new

I do not have any plans apart from seeking employment

Plans for the summer? Spending as much time outside as I can, including late night bon fires, lazy picnics, water fights with the neighborhood kids,meditating in the garden,sun and moon bathing, and star gazing. I get one week a year off with no work and no kid....my man and I are going to Victoria to spend time with my best friend and her hubby, we will stroll secluded beaches, visit the Museum, and commune with nature in deep woods. Then I go to North Vancouver to visit my other two bestest girlfriends, dance on the oceanfront for two days and two night to the Reggae festival, eat at my fave restaurants, hike some trails in Lynn Valley. All this packed into one week, I can hardly wait!

DeafLissa90 said:
Hey What's everybody up to this summer?? ...

:wave: If I am not fishing, pirating or cutting the grass, I'm up to staying inside the AC this summer. :giggle:
DeafLissa90 said:
...I need to make plans and any suggestions on what I could do would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Go fishing Ms DeafLissa90!

Got lots of plans...

Going to give my daughter's bedroom a total make-over to get ready for her to move in with us this August.

Going to make several trips to PA ..starting with tmw to visit family (my cousin has a cabin and several of my dad's sisters and their grown up kids are flying in tmw) and my friends.

Going to the beach (already got one trip in)

Try to get one camping trip in.

Still thinking about joining my friends to rent a beach house in August. It all depends if my ex hubby decides to make the custody thing a big issue.

Visit as many different state parks around MD

swim, swim, swim, swim, and more swim!

Our plans-

WORK, WORK, & WORK

Going to State Fair this August- Can't hardly wait~!

Maybe going to Kings Island in Ohio

Going to Zoo to see different animals

Then back to WORK, WORK & WORK

I'm working till August 7. Then I'm off for two weeks but I'll be busy taking the boys around the country :D There's lot to see and get used to. Several museum trips, butterfly and dinosaur park, zoo, the list is endless!!!! :giggle:

I am taking a summer break until september when the new academic year begins for schools. So i need some plans .Next thurs i am going to my friends' thurs till monday

Pinky, notice my scarsam, I know I live in the southern hemisphere. :P

Got lots of plans...

Going to give my daughter's bedroom a total make-over to get ready for her to move in with us this August.

Going to make several trips to PA ..starting with tmw to visit family (my cousin has a cabin and several of my dad's sisters and their grown up kids are flying in tmw) and my friends.

Going to the beach (already got one trip in)

Try to get one camping trip in.

Still thinking about joining my friends to rent a beach house in August. It all depends if my ex hubby decides to make the custody thing a big issue.

Visit as many different state parks around MD

swim, swim, swim, swim, and more swim!

Check off the visit to my cousin's cabin. Done and it was actually more fun than I thought it would be.

I don't know what my Summer plans are. Probably stay around here but I will go with my friend down to the Cape, just for the weekend.
Looking forward to it.

On thurs I am going 2 hours down south to visit my deaf friends :D We're going to go shopping probably go to the cinema and have general fun! I cannot wait! We talk on MSN every single day :D

Today hopefully I'm going shopping with my sister to this huge shopping mall.

Just got back from camping for July 4th at Long Beach, Washington, that would be my vacation in the summer so far, but I am not sure what's my plan for next, probably swimming would be fun :)

Also hopefully in august some time me and my family are going to go and stay at my uncle and auntie's caravan on our own so we can have some family time :D

My plans include WORK! Look for a new job, WORK! Oh yeah, I might be able to go camping soon! and WORK! LMAO

Work, work, during the week.

Spontaneously go places on weekends! Such as swimming, boating, mini trips. I go with the flow. What ever the weather permits me to do. :D

Back