Summer

amc5754

Reaction score
How is everybody summer? What are you doing for the summer?

Working out at gym, pool, hot tub, hanging out in southside, playing sports. Im very active in things so I try keep busy.

I was gonna go Miami Beach this year but some things were happening so I'll go next year.

Working out at gym, pool, hot tub, riding bikes, playing LOTS of games, moving into a new house, and looking for a job.

Also getting in a bit of retail therapy since before this year I was a bit of a tomboy. Realizing it's ok to kick butt, do martial arts, play baseball, and still put on makeup. Kinda a transformation type year/summer for me. I kind of like it.

Getting packed to go to Italy tomorrow for the rest of July with my dog. I visit my grandparents there every year.

I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time at the beach.

wet and cold

It's terrible. It's July and most days in the UK it's about 16 degrees Celsius, and rain. "Summer" indeed. I won't miss this one bit.

I am packing up my stuff and trying to sell my house, car, bike, other junk. In between that I am working for as long as possible before I leave.

This summer, I've spent some times at dog park with Zeus. It's not enough. I want to go more often. I also want to sell more bikes.

This summer treat me so good so far due to driving my convertible car in a cool weather, and so many things to do such as river tubing, surfing, camping, road cycling, and I'm looking forward to Las Vegas in 10 days!

Back